Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Well, Harry got skunked last night. Again. I believe this is the fifth time and you would think he'd recognize that interactions with little black and white creatures does not go well.

It took two peroxide-baking soda-dish soap bathes to get the most of it out. If I stick my nose directly on top of his head I can still smell it but that will fade.

In spite of that we're having a nice Easter holiday. I've got family from Holland visiting and that's fun.

Well, Harry got skunked last night. Again. I believe this is the fifth time and you would think he'd recognize that interactions with little black and white creatures does not go well.

It took two peroxide-baking soda-dish soap bathes to get the most of it out. If I stick my nose directly on top of his head I can still smell it but that will fade.

In spite of that we're having a nice Easter holiday. I've got family from Holland visiting and that's fun.

Poor Harry
He just wanted to play

I told Nickel that I would disown him if he got skunked!

Please give Harry a special wuzzle from Auntie Mousse.

Reactions: septembersiren

I can see how Harry wouldn't 'think' that every black and white beast would do that. He is a dog, who all seem to be pretty much terminally optimistic. What did your family think of his escapade?

Reactions: septembersiren
Funny I have never really been a clutch type person but now my handbag is too heavy to carry
I thought I had gotten rid of all my clutches and wristlets but I found an ugly Dooney & Bourke from years ago
So wristlets it is for now

I can see how Harry wouldn't 'think' that every black and white beast would do that. He is a dog, who all seem to be pretty much terminally optimistic. What did your family think of his escapade?

You're right, Harry is, while skeptical, generally optimistic. Lesley managed to not get caught up in the fray and remains skunk-free. DH went 'code-red', towel over nose and frantic. And me, I just uttered an expletive, gathered what I needed, and went to work on de-stinking the Meathead.