Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Funny they called me today about cardiac rehab
But I have to wait until I see the doctor before I can do anything
Interesting - generally the doctor would have signed off on this before they call. The heart is a muscle, needs working out. I always enjoyed the stories of my fellow rehabbers (mostly male!). I remember one guy saying he was mowing the lawn when he felt 'funny', but wanted to get the lawn done before he went to the ER. Another was out for a walk, and figured he'd just keep walking to the E.R. rather than call anybody. We humans are a stubborn species.

Reactions: ksuromax
Interesting - generally the doctor would have signed off on this before they call. The heart is a muscle, needs working out. I always enjoyed the stories of my fellow rehabbers (mostly male!). I remember one guy saying he was mowing the lawn when he felt 'funny', but wanted to get the lawn done before he went to the ER. Another was out for a walk, and figured he'd just keep walking to the E.R. rather than call anybody. We humans are a stubborn species.

I don't know what is up with my Dr
He is out on Medical
He had a shoulder replacement
My heart just picked the wrong time to attack me
I am going back to work tomorrow
If I don't feel well I will go home
It is a very weird feeling to be tired but not sleepy

Funny, I have another SS in my life. And she is Swim Stephanie--SS is her nickname given by another person we swim with who gives everyone a nickname (except me). SS and I are both distance freestyle swimmers and often end up together.

Reactions: septembersiren