Advice needed, calling K25 & K28 owners!

Offered RC K25 GHW sellier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think k25 sellier is cute but is less roomy than k25 retourne. I own both k25 and k28 in retourne and love both sizes. But if I had to pick I'd chose k28 sellier for both functionality and cuteness~ Good Luck with your decision!!

There actually is a pretty substantial difference between what a 25cm and a 28cm Kelly will hold. I've had both and can say from experience that the 28cm is a much better size if you hold anything more than the essentials while still being able to go easily from day to night. Also, the 25cm looked proportionally pretty small against my body frame and I'm 5'3", 120 Lbs with petite features. Personally, I think there's room for a 25cm in every wardrobe but if you can only have one Kelly I would opt for the 28cm.
Hmmmm, I don't know if I get a K28 in future if it's not RC since I already have a J28... Their dimension are pretty similar and I hope someone with both K28 and J28 can chime in with their thoughts :smile:

I think k25 sellier is cute but is less roomy than k25 retourne. I own both k25 and k28 in retourne and love both sizes. But if I had to pick I'd chose k28 sellier for both functionality and cuteness~ Good Luck with your decision!!
Thank you for your input! That's what my SA said to me as well, wait until RC K28 arrive... But we both know that there are few other customers that want that ONE K28. My store is only getting 2 RC Ks (1 K25 and 1 K28) this year and they didnt receive any before (the store is very small compare to other ones in country) so it's narrow down to whoever has better H profile will get K28.... :sad:

Thank you for your input! That's what my SA said to me as well, wait until RC K28 arrive... But we both know that there are few other customers that want that ONE K28. My store is only getting 2 RC Ks (1 K25 and 1 K28) this year and they didnt receive any before (the store is very small compare to other ones in country) so it's narrow down to whoever has better H profile will get K28.... :sad:

Urgh ~ tough competition hahah!! My sis has the RC k28 sellier and I think it's the perfect size. But no guarantee you won't cave in when you see and hold that k25 in your hands hahaha~~ they are pretty irresistible regardless of size!

Reactions: grapegravity
I don't mean proportionally - that's so different for each person. I think when a Kelly starts to get really small and jewel box-like, it shows off the sellier shape very well. 25 retourné is also very nice, but I think the sellier looks special. Also, although sellier fits less, it looks larger, and bright colors also enlarge a bag visually. I would love a K20 sellier someday, although a vintage, not the MKII.
I also think 28 sellier is amazing and 28 is my favorite day to day size in a Kelly, even though I'm quite small.
Thank you!

Urgh ~ tough competition hahah!! My sis has the RC k28 sellier and I think it's the perfect size. But no guarantee you won't cave in when you see and hold that k25 in your hands hahaha~~ they are pretty irresistible regardless of size!
It was very hard to give that K25 back to my SA last week, but I know I need to make the right decision before cave in :P

Reactions: boo1689
in my opinion.... a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. get the K25 RC GHW sellier now... there is never a guarantee that you will get it in a K28 in the future!! if one does show up in the future for you to buy, you can always rehome the K25 if you prefer the larger size, or get the K28 in a different color. can't wait to see pics!!!

in my opinion.... a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. get the K25 RC GHW sellier now... there is never a guarantee that you will get it in a K28 in the future!! if one does show up in the future for you to buy, you can always rehome the K25 if you prefer the larger size, or get the K28 in a different color. can't wait to see pics!!!
Thank you for your valuable opinion! My store only allow one K/B/C per customer per calendar year so this K25 will be it until next Jan. :smile: Cant wait until Tuesday to start the process of brining her home! :biggrin:

Reactions: blisskimmie
Darling, I just want to say that I had an opportunity to try a B25 and K25 sellier on at the same time last year. They are both such a cute size and I was quite surprised how much both bags can fit inside. Esp the K25 since it is sellier!!! The biggest thing was the drop on the K... it is a lot larger than on a B25 so it is actually easier to carry on your wrist/arm if you like to do that! I think you are totally making the right decision!!! I can't wait to see your new BEAUTY!!!

Darling, I just want to say that I had an opportunity to try a B25 and K25 sellier on at the same time last year. They are both such a cute size and I was quite surprised how much both bags can fit inside. Esp the K25 since it is sellier!!! The biggest thing was the drop on the K... it is a lot larger than on a B25 so it is actually easier to carry on your wrist/arm if you like to do that! I think you are totally making the right decision!!! I can't wait to see your new BEAUTY!!!
YES!!! I was offered B25 Sakura last year and I couldn't my hand thru the handle AT ALL!! And it looked awkward on me as well so I had to pass. When I tried on K25 last weekend, the handle was much bigger than B25 so I can carry at arm with ease. Plus, the shoulder strap is perfect length for me when worn on the side. When she took that beauty out of the box, I swear I saw light beaming out of it :biggrin: ONE MORE SLEEP!!

Reactions: BBC and kkfiregirl
OMG! THANK YOU for taking these comparison photo!! [emoji813] Beautiful H family!! We are twin on J28! (Mine is also Sakura! [emoji2])
So J28 IS the same size as K28 (except the handle part of course :amuse:). Your last picture made the final vote for me: K25 it is!![emoji813]
Can't wait until tomorrow! [emoji3]
you are welcome!!! actually mine J28 is the 5p pink....the old pink [emoji5] k25 is gorgeous... u should grab it home ASAP[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G900I using PurseForum mobile app