Advice needed, calling K25 & K28 owners!

Offered RC K25 GHW sellier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are welcome!!! actually mine J28 is the 5p pink....the old pink [emoji5] k25 is gorgeous... u should grab it home ASAP[emoji16]
Sent from my SM-G900I using PurseForum mobile app

Oooooooo, I love 5P pink!! It's more saturated pink than the my 3Q. I hope H will bring 5P back one day!!
My SA is off today otherwise I would totally run to the store and start the purchase approval process! (In our country, all B/K/C purchase needs to be approved by head office first before the store can actually sell it to me...)

Wow, big congrats!!! RC Kelly Sellier GHW sounds so pretty. I also love bright color on small bags. Unless you plan to use it as a workhorse (which is difficult for both K28 and K25 as long as they are sellier), you should totally jump on it! Good luck tomorrow!!

Reactions: grapegravity
Wow, big congrats!!! RC Kelly Sellier GHW sounds so pretty. I also love bright color on small bags. Unless you plan to use it as a workhorse (which is difficult for both K28 and K25 as long as they are sellier), you should totally jump on it! Good luck tomorrow!!
Thank you! I'm planning to use it as a daytime running errand and date night purse with DH, no need to have a workhorse bag as I'm a SAHM. :smile:

Reactions: miss argile
Congrats! Absolutely I would go for this!!! RC is my favorite Hermes color - I have three bags in this color (B 35, Constance 18cm and Evelyn) and I would still get a 25cm if offered!

As far as the J28, I have a J28 and three kelly 28s (two retourne, one sellier). The bag that fits the most of these four is the kelly in Togo Retourne. My sellier fits less than the retourne but still more than Jypsiere. I think it's because I carry my iPad a lot and if I put that in the J, I can't fit as much as I can in the Kellys.

However, in your situation, I would absolutely get the K25. It's hard to find RCs now and who knows when a 28 will come along. PLUS, a 25cm is so much more rare! Good luck tomorrow!

Congrats! Absolutely I would go for this!!! RC is my favorite Hermes color - I have three bags in this color (B 35, Constance 18cm and Evelyn) and I would still get a 25cm if offered!

As far as the J28, I have a J28 and three kelly 28s (two retourne, one sellier). The bag that fits the most of these four is the kelly in Togo Retourne. My sellier fits less than the retourne but still more than Jypsiere. I think it's because I carry my iPad a lot and if I put that in the J, I can't fit as much as I can in the Kellys.

However, in your situation, I would absolutely get the K25. It's hard to find RCs now and who knows when a 28 will come along. PLUS, a 25cm is so much more rare! Good luck tomorrow!
Thank you very much for your feedback on J28 vs K28 size! We are on the same boat in terms of RC: I just got a RC pico 18 two weeks ago and can't get enough of this color!!! It's such a stunning shade of red, especially in epsom! Plus, like you mentioned "who knows when RC K28 will show up" (or never show up!?).
Note to self: gotta bring this K25 home asap!!

So glad you decided to go for it grapegravity! The k25 is my fave size and like many others said the combo is dreamy. The k28 is such a different look, there is def room for both in your collection. Cannot wait for your pics.

So glad you decided to go for it grapegravity! The k25 is my fave size and like many others said the combo is dreamy. The k28 is such a different look, there is def room for both in your collection. Cannot wait for your pics.

Go for the K25 dear, it's a beautiful combo and you will love it, be my bag twins lol

Thank you! The voting result is also in favor of bring K25 home. :smile: Thanks to everyone who voted and given valuable advices~
Gonna have a lunch date with DH before heading down to the store. Soooooo excited!!! Will keep you all updated!

UPDATE: Just got home from store, good thing I brought DH along with me as he never seen a K IRL and can offer his opinion on size difference.

So my lovely SA was able to show us two K sellier sizes today to ensure which size look best against my frame.

First one was the cute RC GHW K25, DH thought it was very cute and the GHW was the icing on the cake. As we chatted, my SA asked another SA if it's okay to show me a RC K28 PHW that's already been spoken for another customer for size comparison (it just arrived today) and she said go ahead. I was really happy to have both RC K25 & K28 in my arms (dream come true!!!!!) for a good 10 mins in front of a full size mirror while DH and my SA discussed which size suit me better.
In the end, we all decided that K28 is better fit. She did check the store computer and reassured me that RC K28 GWH should be here very soon and it is reserved for me. :biggrin:

So here's the plan, she will hold K25 for me until May (back up plan) as the store SM is away but she will start the process for me to purchase RC K28 GHW as soon as it arrives.

It was very hard to hand that cute little K25 back to her, but like her and DH said, I will be happier with K28 in the long run. Just have to wait a little longer...

Thank you ladies for giving me soooo much help on this , I really appreciate all the comments.

I promise I will do a reveal as soon as it arrives :smile:

UPDATE: Just got home from store, good thing I brought DH along with me as he never seen a K IRL and can offer his opinion on size difference.

So my lovely SA was able to show us two K sellier sizes today to ensure which size look best against my frame.

First one was the cute RC GHW K25, DH thought it was very cute and the GHW was the icing on the cake. As we chatted, my SA asked another SA if it's okay to show me a RC K28 PHW that's already been spoken for another customer for size comparison (it just arrived today) and she said go ahead. I was really happy to have both RC K25 & K28 in my arms (dream come true!!!!!) for a good 10 mins in front of a full size mirror while DH and my SA discussed which size suit me better.
In the end, we all decided that K28 is better fit. She did check the store computer and reassured me that RC K28 GWH should be here very soon and it is reserved for me. :biggrin:

So here's the plan, she will hold K25 for me until May (back up plan) as the store SM is away but she will start the process for me to purchase RC K28 GHW as soon as it arrives.

It was very hard to hand that cute little K25 back to her, but like her and DH said, I will be happier with K28 in the long run. Just have to wait a little longer...

Thank you ladies for giving me soooo much help on this , I really appreciate all the comments.

I promise I will do a reveal as soon as it arrives :smile:
I think you made a good decision. Small bags are adorable but in the end it really comes down to what looks best on each individual body frame as well as what your lifestyle calls for. I personally prefer the 28 size as it can transition between day and night easily and it fits a bit more and looks better on my frame than a mini.

I think you made a good decision. Small bags are adorable but in the end it really comes down to what looks best on each individual body frame as well as what your lifestyle calls for. I personally prefer the 28 size as it can transition between day and night easily and it fits a bit more and looks better on my frame than a mini.
Totally agree with you! After seen RC K28 sellier right beside K25 against my size M/L frame, K28 seems classier. Just have wait for now.