Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hey! It will be my first time shopping in chanel when I go to paris in 2 weeks and Im hoping to pick up a pair of espadrilles, do you think there is any chance? I would love a tan and black pair. Also does anyone know the approx. price in euro's for a pair (leather) and if theres a chance of the classic designs being in stock somewhere in paris.

Reactions: Bee-licious
When I visited the Chanel boutique in Paris there were no problems with the classics, they had single/double flaps in caviar/lambskin, with either gold or silver hardware in all sizes, they also had lots to choose from as far as the re-issues and many Boys and other seasonal handbags that I had not seen on-line, or in two different boutiques near me, Palm Beach and Bal Harbor, Florida

What color are you looking for? I tried on the black mini and large. The SA at Cambon said that they were out of the small. They only have the small in blue and cream.
What color are you looking for? I tried on the black mini and large. The SA at Cambon said that they were out of the small. They only have the small in blue and cream.
Thank you for the response! I'm looking for the black in medium or small....any chance?

Hi ladies, what is the price of small and mini coco handle in paris?

I believe the mini coco handle is around 2750 euros (like in italy; tried one one). Not a big difference compared to the US ($3000). I've noticed there's not much savings with some seasonal bags. Classic wocs are 1740 euros whereas the so black boy woc was 2050 euros. The boys will be where the most savings are (old medium is 37xx euros vs $4700 usd).

Reactions: hollyyih
Hi everyone
whats the stock like in Paris for mini flaps right now? How often is stock replenished? I'm going in beginning of June and pretty determined to get one so wondering if I will have a chance.....really want a mini in black with ghw in lamb or caviar!!! If I go to the shops every day for a wk, will I be able to get one you think?
Thx!!

Purchased Chanel Maxi at the Rue Cambon store.

Price in US $6200 + tax
Price in Paris 5160€ = 5,546 USD
Vax credit =670,80 € = $720 USD credit
Total cost after refund= $4,826 [emoji847]

This was my first Chanel purchase and I have clearly decided to purchase all my future Chanels in Europe! Even with an airline ticket you can't beat the prices and to say "I purchased my bag in Paris " isn't a bad conversation moment either [emoji5]

Here are a few pics of my entire experience. I love the white bags from the Rue Cambon Store [emoji178]
IMG_1492692470.349640.jpgIMG_1492692494.450325.jpgIMG_1492692521.688988.jpgIMG_1492692539.525028.jpg

Purchased Chanel Maxi at the Rue Cambon store.

Price in US $6200 + tax
Price in Paris 5160€ = 5,546 USD
Vax credit =670,80 € = $720 USD credit
Total cost after refund= $4,826 [emoji847]

This was my first Chanel purchase and I have clearly decided to purchase all my future Chanels in Europe! Even with an airline ticket you can't beat the prices and to say "I purchased my bag in Paris " isn't a bad conversation moment either [emoji5]

Here are a few pics of my entire experience. I love the white bags from the Rue Cambon Store [emoji178]
View attachment 3673024View attachment 3673025View attachment 3673026View attachment 3673027

Congratulations on your beautiful new bag! I'm going to Paris this weekend :smile: Was the boutique busy when you went?