Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Of course you can! Certainly do not carry much cash around. Some woman tried to pick pocket my bag while I was walking along FSH Hermes to Rue Cambon Chanel, she didn't get anything from me and a none uniformed policeman came over to me few minutes after the event asking if I was ok.

I was more shocked the fact it's broad day light, 10 o'clock in the morning. The street was quiet too. it's not like somewhere busy and packed full of tourists. So that I'm saying is, it can happen anywhere!

Omg, im glad you are ok. Seems like that is one of their target road for pickpocketing tourists. Most important is you are ok & safe. Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone know if i can pay for my bag by splitting the sum to 2 credit cards at the Paris stores? My bank refused to increase my credit limit and im a little wary about carrying that much cash around!

I dont think theres any problem. Depending on the SA, just lightly drop the question when you are there. From my experience, the SAs are very accomodating & polite. I would not suggest to lug around cash too much. & watch out for pickpockets in the streets & metro.

Omg, im glad you are ok. Seems like that is one of their target road for pickpocketing tourists. Most important is you are ok & safe. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! It's the first time it ever happened to me. I was rather shocked. Very impressed with the police, he said they have been watching her for awhile now. Nevertheless, Paris was fun to visit. [emoji4]

Reactions: starprism_7
I was there last week and popped in the store like 45 minutes before closing and there was a small line. Just got the next available SA and was all set. I can't remembered her name but all SAs seemed really nice and helpful.

Thank you! Is there any way to contact the store ahead of time (I'm in the US)? I want to make sure they have the bag I want or if I can put it on hold.

Thank you! Is there any way to contact the store ahead of time (I'm in the US)? I want to make sure they have the bag I want or if I can put it on hold.

I called them while there to see if they had stock of Classic Flap Black Caviar Jumbo and they told me inventory information is kind of sensitive. The reason for that is because they have many people visiting and it can changed any time. I remembered calling 2 hours prior going there and after telling me all that she said they had it. When I showed up they had 3 in stock and the SA told me to choose which ever I wanted.