Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

The new collection should be out around late June (per an SA; she mentioned it when I said I would be in Paris for a day in late June) so whatever is coming out mini-wise may be. Stock in Paris is very inconsistent and you don't know til you're there. Minis fly out the door. Every time I've gone, I've seen a black mini (in caviar or lamb). Not all SAs will be kind enough to check stock at other stores and you may have to run from store to store to see what each has. It really comes down to luck. I think minis count as 1 handbag now.
Yeah there's a post on TPF where member tried to buy a mini and boy bag. It counted as 2 bags.

I really am wanting to buy the Chanel mini flap in black with light gold hardware at the Rue Cambon store, do you think that it will still be available in late June?

Went to Rue Cambon last thursday. Stock on black minis was quit low, they had a black square shiny caviar in SH (I think this was the last one). Was offered black timeless pure GH as well. I was looking for chevron GH, preferrably rectangular, so I passed . Was told rectangular minis were sold out all over Paris.
Went to the store in Av. Montaigne the next day just to check, and found a rectangular black chevron LGHW which I bought in a second (the last one in stock the SA told me). They also had black caviar minis SH, both rectangular and square. Would really recommend the Av. Montaigne store. The SA was supernice, also less crowded/no queue, plus they obviously had better stock. If going to Rue Cambon I would recommende going there as it opens at 10 am, it is really crowded in the afternoon.

Reactions: youngster
Went to Rue Cambon last thursday. Stock on black minis was quit low, they had a black square shiny caviar in SH (I think this was the last one). Was offered black timeless pure GH as well. I was looking for chevron GH, preferrably rectangular, so I passed . Was told rectangular minis were sold out all over Paris.
Went to the store in Av. Montaigne the next day just to check, and found a rectangular black chevron LGHW which I bought in a second (the last one in stock the SA told me). They also had black caviar minis SH, both rectangular and square. Would really recommend the Av. Montaigne store. The SA was supernice, also less crowded/no queue, plus they obviously had better stock. If going to Rue Cambon I would recommende going there as it opens at 10 am, it is really crowded in the afternoon.

The chevron with light gold hardware you bought. Is it caviar or lamb and from this season?

Can anyone provide contact info for a SA they recommend at Rue Cambon? I'm visiting next month and looking to buy a boy :smile:

I was there last week and popped in the store like 45 minutes before closing and there was a small line. Just got the next available SA and was all set. I can't remembered her name but all SAs seemed really nice and helpful.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if i can pay for my bag by splitting the sum to 2 credit cards at the Paris stores? My bank refused to increase my credit limit and im a little wary about carrying that much cash around!

Of course you can! Certainly do not carry much cash around. Some woman tried to pick pocket my bag while I was walking along FSH Hermes to Rue Cambon Chanel, she didn't get anything from me and a none uniformed policeman came over to me few minutes after the event asking if I was ok.

I was more shocked the fact it's broad day light, 10 o'clock in the morning. The street was quiet too. it's not like somewhere busy and packed full of tourists. So that I'm saying is, it can happen anywhere!

Of course you can! Certainly do not carry much cash around. Some woman tried to pick pocket my bag while I was walking along FSH Hermes to Rue Cambon Chanel, she didn't get anything from me and a none uniformed policeman came over to me few minutes after the event asking if I was ok.

I was more shocked the fact it's broad day light, 10 o'clock in the morning. The street was quiet too. it's not like somewhere busy and packed full of tourists. So that I'm saying is, it can happen anywhere!

That's horrifying! Thank God you are ok and you didn't lose anything. Thank you for your confirmation that i can use 2 cards at the boutique - I'm definitely not bringing that much cash with me!

Reactions: jiangjiang