Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

I was at Chanel yesterday and saw that the plain square mini without quilting was at 2900 euro....not sure if it's price increase or that the model is just diff pricing? The same design in ml was 4260 euro....confused

I think that's just a "special price" for this plain Mini... for example I just bought a classic quilted WOC and the price is still 1740 Euros, also confirmed there was no price increase... and for example, the rainbow Chevron WOC (you know which I mean - the pattern black - rainbow colours - black - rainbow colours etc) is a bit more expensive than the classic quilted or boy WOC because it's a "special edition", so to say

hi can anyonetell me the price of reissue 225? thats the medium size right?

Reissue in 225/small size (holds about the same as a M/L Classic Flap) is 4260 euro (vs. $4,900 USD). There is also a mini/224 (about the size of a Mini CF) and large/226 (slightly smaller than the Jumbo CF). There used to be a Jumbo/227 size, but that size hasn't been released in some time and may be discontinued.

Reissue in 225/small size (holds about the same as a M/L Classic Flap) is 4260 euro (vs. $4,900 USD). There is also a mini/224 (about the size of a Mini CF) and large/226 (slightly smaller than the Jumbo CF). There used to be a Jumbo/227 size, but that size hasn't been released in some time and may be discontinued.

thank you! yes i was looking for the 225 same size as med flap [emoji8]

I really am wanting to buy the Chanel mini flap in black with light gold hardware at the Rue Cambon store, do you think that it will still be available in late June?

The new collection should be out around late June (per an SA; she mentioned it when I said I would be in Paris for a day in late June) so whatever is coming out mini-wise may be. Stock in Paris is very inconsistent and you don't know til you're there. Minis fly out the door. Every time I've gone, I've seen a black mini (in caviar or lamb). Not all SAs will be kind enough to check stock at other stores and you may have to run from store to store to see what each has. It really comes down to luck. I think minis count as 1 handbag now.

Reactions: revitalise