I just bought a brand new city with the gold hardware :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
And I honestly have no idea the name of the gorgeous color I got. It's a dark navy/grey color. It's NOT black. The woman didn't know at Barney's but it is sooooo beautiful. Oh my god I love it soooo much :yahoo:

Anyone know the name of this color? It's kinda hard to tell in photos.

bal1.jpg

bal2.jpg

bal.jpg

It is GORGEOUS!!!!! OMG, the leather is absolutely incredible. Congrats!

BTW, did it come with a white card with numbers and the year on it? Right after the year, 2007, there should be a 1, 2, or 3. If it's a 3, it's Plomb.

It is GORGEOUS!!!!! OMG, the leather is absolutely incredible. Congrats!

BTW, did it come with a white card with numbers and the year on it? Right after the year, 2007, there should be a 1, 2, or 3. If it's a 3, it's Plomb.

It says 2007 3. Ok so I guess it's Plomb. It does have a slight blue hue to it though in person. It is so very pretty :yes:

Thanks everyone! I'm glad I figured out the color! So what is Plomb considered? I keep thinking it says plum hehe. Is it grey? Or a light black? It does look navy in some ways!!!

how odd. I was at Barney's LA yesterday and they said they didn't get any steel/lead color in the new bags, that all they had in that family was the anthra from last season and the new blacks! I actually suspected the SA might be wrong though, because there was a new besace/hobo/messenger that looked like plomb - she said no, it's black. But it wasn't as black as the other blacks.

But are we sure that number/code means plomb? Looks like anthra to me, too.