Ode to Hermes Jige

I have a blue indigo, posted in this thread a little while ago. It's very dark and a good alternative to black. I like the blue for daytime use and recently got a dressier black bag for evening but I have used the Indigo instead of black for a night out.

Here's my photo:
View attachment 3628683
Very, very beautiful, Mrs. Owen...and the size looks well-nigh perfect!

Reactions: MSO13
Does anyone have a swift malachite they could post photos of for me? I adore the color (waiting forever for my B in this color) SA has Jige for me but I'm hesitant about the color without hardware to break it up & am a long way from the store so photos would be great to help my decision. Thank you all in advance!

Thanks SpicyTuna13. From a practical perspective black is the 'better' choice. But I agree that indigo is more interesting. I think I am going to have to go back and look at them. Everyone here has given me so much perspective. I appreciate all the advice and shared struggles in color choices. No doubt the color is just as important as the style itself. xoxo

I have a black Jige though I did consider Blue Indigo.
It is like a softer black to me. I think about buying one as an alternative to black. It's just too close in color. I have an Evelyn tpm in Blue Indigo and is mistaken at times for black

I have a black Jige though I did consider Blue Indigo.
It is like a softer black to me. I think about buying one as an alternative to black. It's just too close in color. I have an Evelyn tpm in Blue Indigo and is mistaken at times for black

With black you can never go wrong, but I absolutely love blue Jiges - they are so versatile! Here is mine in Bleu Agate:

View attachment 3645454

Gorgeous! The beautiful thing with Jiges, and Hermes colors in general, is they are all so stunning in their own ways. I am still deciding on mine (Black vs. Indigo) but one thing I know for certain is I don't think I will regret my decision :smile: