Nice BB

I think this looks cute! Can it fit a tp 26 or 19 inside? Anyone know how well this fits in a keepall 45 or roll on suitcase (carry on). I was wondering if it was bulky to fit in my carry on. I def wouldn't want to check this in my luggage. Trying to justify this as the price def seems good. It is really a good looking piece.

It can't fit a tp 26, but a tp 19 does fit inside.
IMG_1489029744.622427.jpg

Hi! I was wondering if I need to "baby" this item to hold its shape?

Can I toss it in my luggage and be ok or will it end up permanently dented?

I like the idea of this item but am hoping it's soft so it can flex and bend in my luggage and not take up too much room?

do you use your nice bb as a bag? I bought it yesterday and a vachetta strap to carry it but I was not sure what it may do to the handle and if I would use it as a purse so I may return the strap......
I have seen 2 people use it as a bag on Instagram. Unique design but it does look like a toiletry bag? Depends on the person I guess and how comfortable you are when you wear it.... However depends how you rock it I guess. It's like those people who use the toiletry pouch 26 as a clutch right? I reckon if you like it, and it suits hours needs then why not? Can you post some mod shots of you wearing it as a purse? I reckon it would look cute as a purse!

Reactions: luxurista
do you use your nice bb as a bag? I bought it yesterday and a vachetta strap to carry it but I was not sure what it may do to the handle and if I would use it as a purse so I may return the strap......

Congrats!!!

So while I like the idea of using it as a little purse, I don't think I would feel comfortable enough to pull it off. I could see myself using it as a little purse/carry-on for travel, but I would feel weird carrying it as an actual purse. I'm sure there are others who can pull this look off, but it's just not for me. I bought mine to strictly use as a beauty case/travel companion.

Last edited:
Reactions: simplyhappy
I could kick myself. When it originally debuted, I saw it on line but did not order. Now it is sold out everywhere. I called the 800 LV awhile ago and they told me 2 weeks. It's been at least a couple months now. I keep checking the website every day. I hope it comes back. I think it's a unique piece that is very utilitarian.

I could kick myself. When it originally debuted, I saw it on line but did not order. Now it is sold out everywhere. I called the 800 LV awhile ago and they told me 2 weeks. It's been at least a couple months now. I keep checking the website every day. I hope it comes back. I think it's a unique piece that is very utilitarian.
I saw it available on the site earlier today......