Nice BB

I could kick myself. When it originally debuted, I saw it on line but did not order. Now it is sold out everywhere. I called the 800 LV awhile ago and they told me 2 weeks. It's been at least a couple months now. I keep checking the website every day. I hope it comes back. I think it's a unique piece that is very utilitarian.
Keep checking, I just purchased mine two days ago on the website, and it shipped yesterday!

Reactions: j19 and simplyhappy
There have been quite a few Nice bb bags listed on the the US website recently whereas before they were so hard to find...more like 3 or more listed per day. Any chance they're making them in the US now? Has anyone bought one online over the past week? Just hoping I didn't miss out on a "Made in Italy" bag

There have been quite a few Nice bb bags listed on the the US website recently whereas before they were so hard to find...more like 3 or more listed per day. Any chance they're making them in the US now? Has anyone bought one online over the past week? Just hoping I didn't miss out on a "Made in Italy" bag

I just got one this week online. Made in Italy.

I think this looks cute! Can it fit a tp 26 or 19 inside? Anyone know how well this fits in a keepall 45 or roll on suitcase (carry on). I was wondering if it was bulky to fit in my carry on. I def wouldn't want to check this in my luggage. Trying to justify this as the price def seems good. It is really a good looking piece.
I don't have an answer, butI have the same question about fitting in a Keepall! I reallllly want one but trying to justify it more, lol

Reactions: j19 and Kitty157
I think this looks cute! Can it fit a tp 26 or 19 inside? Anyone know how well this fits in a keepall 45 or roll on suitcase (carry on). I was wondering if it was bulky to fit in my carry on. I def wouldn't want to check this in my luggage. Trying to justify this as the price def seems good. It is really a good looking piece.
It does in fact hold a TP 19 quite nicely.