what color love ring for my everyday set?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hi all, it has been a hot minute since my last jewelry haul and I am jonesing for a Cartier love ring. Was really hoping I would stop wanting the love ring after receiving the tiffany atlas ring... but here I am today making this thread. I think I prefer the thicker ring after seeing it on Desi Perkins. She stacks two thick bands. I originally wanted the wedding band because I wanted to stack a trinity ring on top. However, now I have a Tiffany rose gold wide atlas ring, a diamond ring that looks like 2 band version of the tiffany metro and a eternity band I usually use for layering. My everyday pieces are rose gold and white gold if it has diamonds. But I wear a dainty yellow gold bracelet and my earrings are often yellow gold.

I may be receiving this ring as an anniversary present next month. I plan on wearing this on the same hand as my love bangle. What color would you choose? RG or YG?

Thank you.

What color
Hi all, it has been a hot minute since my last jewelry haul and I am jonesing for a Cartier love ring. Was really hoping I would stop wanting the love ring after receiving the tiffany atlas ring... but here I am today making this thread. I think I prefer the thicker ring after seeing it on Desi Perkins. She stacks two thick bands. I originally wanted the wedding band because I wanted to stack a trinity ring on top. However, now I have a Tiffany rose gold wide atlas ring, a diamond ring that looks like 2 band version of the tiffany metro and a eternity band I usually use for layering. My everyday pieces are rose gold and white gold if it has diamonds. But I wear a dainty yellow gold bracelet and my earrings are often yellow gold.

I may be receiving this ring as an anniversary present next month. I plan on wearing this on the same hand as my love bangle. What color would you choose? RG or YG?

Thank you.
is your love?