what color love ring for my everyday set?

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
Hi all, it has been a hot minute since my last jewelry haul and I am jonesing for a Cartier love ring. Was really hoping I would stop wanting the love ring after receiving the tiffany atlas ring... but here I am today making this thread. I think I prefer the thicker ring after seeing it on Desi Perkins. She stacks two thick bands. I originally wanted the wedding band because I wanted to stack a trinity ring on top. However, now I have a Tiffany rose gold wide atlas ring, a diamond ring that looks like 2 band version of the tiffany metro and a eternity band I usually use for layering. My everyday pieces are rose gold and white gold if it has diamonds. But I wear a dainty yellow gold bracelet and my earrings are often yellow gold.

I may be receiving this ring as an anniversary present next month. I plan on wearing this on the same hand as my love bangle. What color would you choose? RG or YG?

Thank you.

susanq

Dec 26, 2015
What color
Hi all, it has been a hot minute since my last jewelry haul and I am jonesing for a Cartier love ring. Was really hoping I would stop wanting the love ring after receiving the tiffany atlas ring... but here I am today making this thread. I think I prefer the thicker ring after seeing it on Desi Perkins. She stacks two thick bands. I originally wanted the wedding band because I wanted to stack a trinity ring on top. However, now I have a Tiffany rose gold wide atlas ring, a diamond ring that looks like 2 band version of the tiffany metro and a eternity band I usually use for layering. My everyday pieces are rose gold and white gold if it has diamonds. But I wear a dainty yellow gold bracelet and my earrings are often yellow gold.

I may be receiving this ring as an anniversary present next month. I plan on wearing this on the same hand as my love bangle. What color would you choose? RG or YG?

Thank you.
is your love?

susanq

Dec 26, 2015
Sorry I didn't realize my picture didn't upload. It is rose gold.
Rose gold is my vote then! I like a more streamlined look. I am also very biased. TO ME, only to me haha Cartier rose gold is the prettiest of the golds.