Help me choose!

Nov 27, 2014
I have polled my bestie, BF and 2 friends and I'm evenly matched at 2 for 2.

Which bag should I go for since I can only have store credit? I just picked up two so black bags (old med boy and small 225 Reissue, I was going to show them on here but I rather do a triple reveal when I have all 3 since I'm exchanging/returning my backpack for the third...).

IMG_1489126357.029292.jpg
IMG_1489126371.620881.jpg

Both photos from my SA Thomas at Hirsch.

Either old med silver cav with beautiful gunmetal hw or the lambskin black mini with lghw.

What do you guys think?

My collection:
Alma BB - DE
Eva -DE
Mini Palm Springs BackPack
Neverfull Mm - DE
neverfull MM - DA
Chanel old med so black boy
Chanel reissue 225 so black in small (size between small and ML flap)

I sort of have bags in both sizes already... I'm just wondering if I I should go with the safe color in lambskin or the fun color in cav. My 2 friends say Silver is a neutral and I only wear silver jewelry but my BF is being pragmatic and says black all the way... HELP!

The silver definitely adds variety to your collection & it totally still is very neutral (albeit a more eyecatching neutral) that won't be too hard to match. It's definitely a stand out piece given you already have 2 black Chanels

Silver! That silver boy is stunning! Also, it'll be very difficult to get a hold of that combo again. While Chanel will most likely continue making black and ghw minis.

Ill go against the grain & go with the mini. So you'll have a boy, a reissue & a mini for a reveal :biggrin:. At least the lghw hardware gives a different look from the black hardwares.

Plus most of my accesories are silver, and i love how lghw somewhat is a chameleon between gold-silver. So for me, it blends well with either of my silver/gold accessories. If you have no issues with lambskin, and doesnt mind the hw (some prefer the true shw or the classic ghw), go for it.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the correct intel, but the spring act 2 Saks buying list thread says the silver boy is grained lambskin. Oh if you enjoy the so black boy in grained lambskin very much, then the silver boy will be a great addition to your collection. I am a sucker for anything in silver or mettalic silver though!

Good luck dear