Which MK are you carrying today?

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure where I should ask this but I just got a new Michael Kors tote in the mail today from Macy's. I haven't bought a tote in a while. So, I don't remember anymore how they should fit in their dust bag. But my dust bag seems to be too short to fit the tote straps standing up. Is this normal for totes? Do the straps need to be folded down to fit in the dust bag?

ced7241548603cce1c06af6623f7ed6c.jpg

Carried this and I also have it in Red

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure where I should ask this but I just got a new Michael Kors tote in the mail today from Macy's. I haven't bought a tote in a while. So, I don't remember anymore how they should fit in their dust bag. But my dust bag seems to be too short to fit the tote straps standing up. Is this normal for totes? Do the straps need to be folded down to fit in the dust bag?

Some of the dustbags seem almost too small for the bags lately. The last few I have bought had dustbags that are hard to get the bag in it. I always store my bags with the handles up even if they stick out the top of the dustbag. It helps to keep any dents from the bag from the straps laying against the side of the bag.

Reactions: Glttglam
Some of the dustbags seem almost too small for the bags lately. The last few I have bought had dustbags that are hard to get the bag in it. I always store my bags with the handles up even if they stick out the top of the dustbag. It helps to keep any dents from the bag from the straps laying against the side of the bag.
Oh ok thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it[emoji2] I feel much better about this now.

Reactions: cdtracing