Please help me choose these B30 birdies

Which one?

• Blue GHW

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Cobalt PHW

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Color is so personal but if you need a vote I vote blue. However, I would ask yourself this, are you a classic color person or an interesting color person? The blue seems more long term classic for me, a color that won't wear out. Then ask yourself what color you may like better 5 and 10 years from now, assuming you keep it. Good luck deciding! How fun!

cobalt is the type of colour that will make me look at it again and again. it's a stunning colour.
blue is of course classic and gorgeous and like everyone says, it is most versatile.
then again i find "off" colours go with everything because it goes with nothing.
can't go wrong with both but i like the cobalt a little more.

Reactions: ManilaMama
OOOOOHHHH! Tough choice! They are both so beautiful, but the blue is winning by a slim margin for me, due to the GHW. If the blue/green was also GHW it would be impossible to choose, without considering your wardrobe.

My gut says *Blue*

Thanks Genie27. My wardrobw is pretty neutral so either or is good.

Love the blue but both are gorgeous!

Thanks LuvPrada!!

They are both so amazing. I'm not sure how you are going to make this choice! I would definitely go with the cobalt/greenish blue with PHW. That color is just tdf.

Thanks Ashlie! Yes I am actually going bonkers.

Wow! I dream about birdie birkins. I adore them!! Do you gravitate more towards GHW pieces? If so, I would go for the blue birdie!!!

Thanks NakedMosher! YES I gravitate towards ghw but also confused with the nice cobalt color even if in phw. recently learned that ghw is available too.

Beautiful bags! I prefer the blue one though. I love GHW!

Thanks Obsessedwhermes. If the cobalt is in ghw which one would you choose then?

Another vote for the blue birdie. Definitely blue. [emoji8]

Well hello bagalogist!! Thanks!!

I prefer the cobalt due to the green undertones, but I think you should get the one that best matches your wardrobe. Good luck!

Hi Spicytuna. Thanks!! Any of the 2 matches my very neutral wardrobe. I'm usually in a white top and dark jeans / bottom.

I'm a little more attracted to the darker blue. Bottom line: Which one will go better with most of your wardrobe?

Thanks Madam Bijoux!

Wow! I dream about birdie birkins. I adore them!! Do you gravitate more towards GHW pieces? If so, I would go for the blue birdie!!!

Thanks Nakedmosher!

Tough call! Both are equally beautiful. Which one do you think would work more with your outfits? Im leaning more towards the blue with ghw since its more true-blue.
I love cobalt on togo, but IMO on this bag it looks a bit more greener, like malachite.

Thanks Starprism!! Pics are confusing. actually I have a cobalt togo too and it;s ok. I also have different blues :smile:

Blue iris with ghw

Thanks Bagidiotic!!

Love the blue❤

Thanks Rouge H!

My dear, I love the blue one for you. I think you will rock it! ❤

Thanks Periogirl!!

Wow wow wow....absolute dreams! Such a tough and delightful choice you have. They are both stunning but that blue is absolutely to die for [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Good luck deciding and keep us posted!

Thanks Lovemall! - yes i do love em all!!!

I love the blue with ghw, the other has some green tone and it's not really a true blue-blue bag :smile:. But whichever fits your styles/accessories more then go for it, please come back for a reveal

Thanks Boboxu!

My vote is on the Blue with GHW. Goodluck with your decision and let us know! :smile:

Thanks Odette57!

Hi Baileylab! What a wonderful dilemma! Both bags are truly stunning and I don't think you can go wrong with either. If I remember correctly, Your wardrobe colors are very similar to mine so I think the blue with the gold HW will be a bit more versatile... though both bags are beautiful! Good luck deciding, my dear!

Thanks Luckylove! yes both are beautiful and i can only have one huhuhu.

i vote for the blue w the gold hardware. if the greenish one had gold hardware i'd have been voting for that. of course both are absolutely gorgeous and you honestly couldn't go wrong.

Thanks Perplexed!

the blue ghw gets my vote

Thanks Rania1981!!

I know I'm not helping, I love both!! But I do think you'll get more wear with the Bleu Iris one since its easier to coordinate with outfits, goes well with neutrals as well.

Last edited:
are they these exact birkins? i prefer the pores on cobalt/green, and they are more prominent. the ghw effect is something you might get tired of...maybe thats only me. remember that as time go by ostrich will fade a little so try to imagine a color change.....something like denim fading, not alarming but faint change in the coming decade and with usage.....lovely choice you got here hope you enjoy the process its so lovely and fortunate

Thanks for the tip honhon. I thought it will darken over time like togo.

+1 Blue w/ GHW! But both are gorgeous!

Thanks Ethendurst!!

+1 blue. Blue and gold is perfect combo.

Thanks McPro!

I voted for the more greeny-blue phw because it would go with more of my wardrobe but you should choose for yours.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either, they're both TDF

Thanks Pepertiger! both can go easily with my wardrobe.

Both are stunning! I would choose the greenish blue because its so unique (i see blue birds more often than the green toned). Either is divine and you can't go wrong.

Thanks Txoceangirl!

Baileylab, yes ostrich skin will darken when it gets in contact with oil; hand creme, body lotion, food grease, etc. And fading is caused from exposure to sun or whatever it could even be oxygen LOL. so do expect unevenness in color but in all honestly it is more beautiful to see a bag being used and loved

cobalt is the type of colour that will make me look at it again and again. it's a stunning colour.
blue is of course classic and gorgeous and like everyone says, it is most versatile.
then again i find "off" colours go with everything because it goes with nothing.
can't go wrong with both but i like the cobalt a little more.

Ooh thanks so much Loves!!!! that;s why i ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ u so much!!!

Both of them are absolutely stunning but my heart beats just a little faster for the blue one ... Which one calls out more to you and would go better with your wardrobe?

Thanks eternallove4bags!! Both call out to me, that's my problem!!!

Lovely choices! Both are amazing but my heart flutters mostly for the cobalt!

Thanks Ladybaga!

Color is so personal but if you need a vote I vote blue. However, I would ask yourself this, are you a classic color person or an interesting color person? The blue seems more long term classic for me, a color that won't wear out. Then ask yourself what color you may like better 5 and 10 years from now, assuming you keep it. Good luck deciding! How fun!

Thanks Dessert1st (i'm so a dessert person too). down the line i would still pick blue or greenish hues. although i'm veering towards rose colors lately but that;s another story.

Cobalt!! So stunning!

Thanks ManilaMama! go go go Duterte!!!

Both gorgeous so go with your hw preference!

Thanks Hopiko! Hardware preference now veering to gold. and i just found out a cobalt ghw is available!!

Reactions: loves