Please help me choose these B30 birdies

Which one?

• Blue GHW

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Cobalt PHW

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow wow wow....absolute dreams! Such a tough and delightful choice you have. They are both stunning but that blue is absolutely to die for [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Good luck deciding and keep us posted!

Tough call! Both are equally beautiful. Which one do you think would work more with your outfits? Im leaning more towards the blue with ghw since its more true-blue.
I love cobalt on togo, but IMO on this bag it looks a bit more greener, like malachite.

I love the blue with ghw, the other has some green tone and it's not really a true blue-blue bag :smile:. But whichever fits your styles/accessories more then go for it, please come back for a reveal

Hi Baileylab! What a wonderful dilemma! Both bags are truly stunning and I don't think you can go wrong with either. If I remember correctly, Your wardrobe colors are very similar to mine so I think the blue with the gold HW will be a bit more versatile... though both bags are beautiful! Good luck deciding, my dear!

i vote for the blue w the gold hardware. if the greenish one had gold hardware i'd have been voting for that. of course both are absolutely gorgeous and you honestly couldn't go wrong.

I voted for the more greeny-blue phw because it would go with more of my wardrobe but you should choose for yours.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either, they're both TDF

are they these exact birkins? i prefer the pores on cobalt/green, and they are more prominent. the ghw effect is something you might get tired of...maybe thats only me. remember that as time go by ostrich will fade a little so try to imagine a color change.....something like denim fading, not alarming but faint change in the coming decade and with usage.....lovely choice you got here hope you enjoy the process its so lovely and fortunate