Please help me choose these B30 birdies

Which one?

• Blue GHW

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Cobalt PHW

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm attaching photos of the sides of the bag which has faded a bit.

tell me your opinions. is it negligible?

Unfortunately I can't see the bag in person. I can see it first week of april and i need to make a deposit asap should I choose any of the bags. that's why i'm asking for opinions.

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 2.54.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 2.55.51 PM.png

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
i'm attaching photos of the sides of the bag which has faded a bit.

tell me your opinions. is it negligible?

Unfortunately I can't see the bag in person. I can see it first week of april and i need to make a deposit asap should I choose any of the bags. that's why i'm asking for opinions.

View attachment 3627842 View attachment 3627843
Spa can help this issue
Now its the price vs your satisfaction

Update: I decided not to purchase the blue (turns out to be mykonos) and the cobalt just yet.
I should see the bag for myself before plunking down my moolah.
Wish me luck a cobalt ghw b30 or another blue b30 ghw (kelly would be even better)
we shall see first week of april.

thank you so much, everybody!!!

This is very very wise; both bags might still be available in April; if not, take the view that others will come along

This is very very wise; both bags might still be available in April; if not, take the view that others will come along

Yes that's true. that's why I decided to wait it out. if it's not for me then it's not for me.

Wishing you luck. I hope you find a K in cobalt. But a B will also do as it's hard to get the exact colour and HW.
View attachment 3632374

Thank you so much Sarahsarah!! it is indeed stunning!!

They are both stunning and I normally prefer GHW. But the Cobalt is so amazing, I would go with it and the Palladium!

Thanks Luvquality! I have placed an order for a cobalt b30 ghw. let's see if it can be located by the time i make my trip! wish me luck all!!!