Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Very pretty! I cheated on BV with LV SLGs last year. And I really like my peices. LV does SLGs well!

Thank you! Yes, I found that LV indeed does SLG well --- first time in LV after about three years (At some period of life I was an avid LV fans) and there are at least two more SLG that makes me thinking of coming back [emoji12]

Thank you! Yes, I found that LV indeed does SLG well --- first time in LV after about three years (At some period of life I was an avid LV fans) and there are at least two more SLG that makes me thinking of coming back [emoji12]
My LV checkbook cover is over 30 years old and still in great shape.....it's with me everyday and gets plenty of use.

I must confess that I have been more daring this year.... decided to get my first ever Chanel few days ago: a classic black caviar WOC!
IMG_1488067346.665767.jpg

Indeed was considering BV WOCs but none seemed to be as tough and scratch resistant as caviar leather. I intent to use this doubling as wallet in big tote bag primarily when I travel, and at the destination I can use as my dinner/conference bag.

Happy dance for first WOC and first Chanel!

I must confess that I have been more daring this year.... decided to get my first ever Chanel few days ago: a classic black caviar WOC!
View attachment 3616640

Indeed was considering BV WOCs but none seemed to be as tough and scratch resistant as caviar leather. I intent to use this doubling as wallet in big tote bag primarily when I travel, and at the destination I can use as my dinner/conference bag.

Happy dance for first WOC and first Chanel!

Love this! I've been wanting a BV disco bag and a Chanel WOC for some time. I usually carry bigger purses so I don't know how much use I'd get out of them, but the freedom from carrying so much stuff is tempting!

Love this! I've been wanting a BV disco bag and a Chanel WOC for some time. I usually carry bigger purses so I don't know how much use I'd get out of them, but the freedom from carrying so much stuff is tempting!

Thank you! Yesterday I tried a day carrying only this WOC for a shopping/fun trip with family and it works! (Cheat tactics: I put my other necessities in the car) indeed it is liberating to carry so little... though I continue to 'miss' my other things (e.g. Power bank, wet tissue, etc etc) will continue to try!

View attachment 3621508

Found my perfect red BV last year, so this year I cheated with the perfect red Balenciaga, my new-to-me Coquelicot Town. Haven't worn her yet, despite her being in great condition, I still need to spend time cleaning and conditioning her before taking her out for a spin. [emoji4]

Really pretty. Balenciaga also does color well...

Thank you! Yesterday I tried a day carrying only this WOC for a shopping/fun trip with family and it works! (Cheat tactics: I put my other necessities in the car) indeed it is liberating to carry so little... though I continue to 'miss' my other things (e.g. Power bank, wet tissue, etc etc) will continue to try!
After i had a nerve jammed by my neck discs and i had to seriously revise and downsize my stuff i used to carry in the handbag, i transferred some of the items to my backback (i changed my messenger type laptop bag for a orthopedic backpack) and now i have the powerbank, spare tissues, cords and wires, scissors and other items in the backpack. The load is distributed better and i don't have to carry it all the time, when i need them - they are always in the car or office (during work hours), when i am shopping, i only have my bag with me, but i know the "tool kit" is close by, and i can always access my things quickly without actually carrying them on my shoulder.