Men's LV Club

I'm a girl..and I really want to have the Eclipse Explorer Messenger in MM, does anyone have it?? Can you please do a modeling shot... I love cross body bags... so functional to me. TIA (can't seem to find any picture or post about it here, tried searching it here already)
I only have a mod pic of the District MM, not sure if that helps though (excuse the bad pic). I was also looking at the Explorer but I was told the it was sold out?

Attachments

• IMG_1448.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 803
Does someone have any experience with Louis Vuitton pens?

I own several pens from S.T. Dupont, which is (as Ming387 suggested) who possibly still makes LV pens. This would be worth checking into, because S.T. Dupont makes absolutely flawless products--leather, lighters, writing instruments--just perfection. The Dupont ballpoints (and so possibly the LV pens too?) take a refill designed for them and the ink is terrific, the best I've ever used.

Reactions: fabuleux
I own several pens from S.T. Dupont, which is (as Ming387 suggested) who possibly still makes LV pens. This would be worth checking into, because S.T. Dupont makes absolutely flawless products--leather, lighters, writing instruments--just perfection. The Dupont ballpoints (and so possibly the LV pens too?) take a refill designed for them and the ink is terrific, the best I've ever used.
Thanks. Yeah, st dupont is a great brand. I like especially the D-line pens and Defi

Reactions: prepster
Hi folks!

I have a question. I just recently got the chapman brothers keepall 55. The lion one. I have a Damier Cobalt keepall 55 that is less than a year old. It's been used once since the time I got it.

I was wondering if I should sell the Damier Cobalt 55. It's hardly been used and it just sits on my shelf. It's a beautiful piece I just don't really have a use for it anymore.

I know the Chapmen Brothers keepall is rare and beautiful but I feel like I'd get more use out of it.

If I do decide to sell it. What price should I sell it at? I'm just wondering.

I've never sold anything before so I'm nervous about it. Also where should I sell it. eBay? Craigslist? Consignment websites?

Thanks for reading this and appreciate any replys.

Hi folks!

I have a question. I just recently got the chapman brothers keepall 55. The lion one. I have a Damier Cobalt keepall 55 that is less than a year old. It's been used once since the time I got it.

I was wondering if I should sell the Damier Cobalt 55. It's hardly been used and it just sits on my shelf. It's a beautiful piece I just don't really have a use for it anymore.

I know the Chapmen Brothers keepall is rare and beautiful but I feel like I'd get more use out of it.

I've never sold anything before so I'm nervous about it. Also where should I sell it. eBay? Craigslist? Consignment websites?

You will likely make the most money out of eBay (keep in mind there are seller's fees) but consignment websites offer easy transactions and peace of mind (at a cost of course!). The last one that sold on eBay was $1250 and on consignment sites they sell for about $1300 (but expect to make only 1K after commission).

Last edited:
Reactions: Redenkeew
Hi folks!

Just be very sure you want to sell. I think a plain keepall such as graphite is good to have. it'll be classic forever. But if you really can't see yourself keeping it, then eBay is a good option. i have better luck with eBay. consignment is only good if you buy something from europe and save that 30% buying there and then selling it to consignment won't take as huge of a hit. eBay you will get more money, consignment is just super easy and quick.

Reactions: fabuleux