Men's LV Club

I have the Josh in the Regatta from last year. Question, how has the shape help up with your computer in it. I have a 13 inch and I worry that it will lose its shape. So I barely use it. I love the Josh look though.

I've had mine for just two months but I almost always carry my 15 inch macbook pro in it, which also has a thin case on. The canvas is still in perfect condition, no change in shape. The upper leather part is still undamaged even though it is a very tight fit with my computer in, sometimes the top of the bag shows the corners of the computer. Even so, when I carry the bag sans computer it has retained its shape. A 13 inch computer should fit even better. Zippers run smoothly with computer inside. Hope this helps!

I have the Josh in the Regatta from last year. Question, how has the shape help up with your computer in it. I have a 13 inch and I worry that it will lose its shape. So I barely use it. I love the Josh look though.
This is what my Josh with computer inside looks like, in case I didn't make myself clear. Notice the upper corners look square ish. I'm ok with that. The bag has held up pretty well even with daily abuse and carrying around +5kg of stuff. I used to use a balenciaga day but the leather ripped from the weight. With the Josh I'm almost 100% certain that won't happen (lv canvas is real tough).
IMG_7039.JPG

Got my first pair of Louis Vuitton shoes! I absolutely adore them! I wanted shoes with polished silver hardware and a grained finish that wasn't a dress shoe to match my Fendi men's Selleria Peekaboo, so after browsing a number of different brand websites, I came across these which were love at first sight.

They were unfortunately not available online or in-store, so an SA had to help me order the item in. After 3 weeks, they arrived!

The SA said they are made of taurillon and the leather looks like it, but on the website, it says "grained calfskin". Are they actually made of taurillon? P_20170218_191307.jpg P_20170218_191338.jpg P_20170218_191415.jpg P_20170218_191513.jpg P_20170218_191602.jpg P_20170218_191628.jpg

Got my first pair of Louis Vuitton shoes! I absolutely adore them! I wanted shoes with polished silver hardware and a grained finish that wasn't a dress shoe to match my Fendi men's Selleria Peekaboo, so after browsing a number of different brand websites, I came across these which were love at first sight.

They were unfortunately not available online or in-store, so an SA had to help me order the item in. After 3 weeks, they arrived!

The SA said they are made of taurillon and the leather looks like it, but on the website, it says "grained calfskin". Are they actually made of taurillon? View attachment 3610396 View attachment 3610397 View attachment 3610398 View attachment 3610399 View attachment 3610400 View attachment 3610401

Wow, great shoes! Congrats!

Reactions: averagejoe

The SA said they are made of taurillon and the leather looks like it, but on the website, it says "grained calfskin". Are they actually made of taurillon? View attachment 3610396 View attachment 3610397 View attachment 3610398 View attachment 3610399 View attachment 3610400 View attachment 3610401
Love these shoes. I m not into the big LV hardware on most drivers. So this is a great hardware alternative.

As for the leather. Taurillon is technically a kind of calfskin.

Reactions: averagejoe and BULL
Wow, great shoes! Congrats!

Thank you very much!

It very much looks like it. Not to mention that the website is notoriously inconsistent.

I didn't know that about their website. It's similar to other LVMH websites like Dior's I guess, which also has inconsistencies.

The grain size matches Fendi Selleria, which I'm assuming is another bullcalf leather. LV calls it taurillon. Fendi calls it Selleria. Dior calls it bullcalf. It may all be the same but LVMH tries to differentiate them by brand.

Love these shoes. I m not into the big LV hardware on most drivers. So this is a great hardware alternative.

As for the leather. Taurillon is technically a kind of calfskin.

Thanks! I'm not a fan of the large LV on some of the other drivers, too. I don't know if it's the large size of the logo, or the way it is framed with a rounded-corner metal square, that I don't like. Maybe it's both. I thought that only those drivers were available, until I saw these on their website. Was immediately in love!

Taurillon seems to be the name given to this type of large grain calfskin. I don't know if the grain is natural or embossed, but it does feel wonderful to the touch, and it doesn't show creases as easily as smooth-finish leathers (which I love!).

Reactions: prepster
I'm a girl..and I really want to have the Eclipse Explorer Messenger in MM, does anyone have it?? Can you please do a modeling shot... I love cross body bags... so functional to me. TIA (can't seem to find any picture or post about it here, tried searching it here already)

Reactions: prepster