Men's LV Club

For the gym and also as an everyday bag. When I go to the gym, it is super-full. But when I go to work or when I just go out, I like to carry an extra sweater or a scarf with me (and the usual small stuff), and it can go half-full easily. Am I a notorious over packer? :biggrin:
I was always trying to convince myself to get a Speedy, but I'm afraid that would be too small for me. I am 5'11 and I always buy the 45 centimetre model, so it just looks like a large bag on me, but nothing too crazy.

Wow. Can you post any modeling pic? :smile:

I can definitely see using the Keepall 45 as an everyday bag. I don't have one (it is on my wishlist), but I use a couple of Hermes 43-45cm bags for everyday carry. They are nowhere near full, but I like the oversized look (more masculine I think).

Reactions: BULL
@Dorf encouraged me to use the Keepall as a Day Bag and I have done it a few times. It's good for days that I have to carry extra stuff with me (like gym stuff).

I never carry enough on me to fill up my Speedy B 30s, so I couldn't ever fill a Keepall 45 as a day bag! Maybe if I used it as a gym bag, but even then I never bring a bag with me. One day when I need to carry a thick sweater or jacket, I'll use my Keepall and see how I like it! ;)

For the gym and also as an everyday bag. When I go to the gym, it is super-full. But when I go to work or when I just go out, I like to carry an extra sweater or a scarf with me (and the usual small stuff), and it can go half-full easily. Am I a notorious over packer? :biggrin:
I was always trying to convince myself to get a Speedy, but I'm afraid that would be too small for me. I am 5'11 and I always buy the 45 centimetre model, so it just looks like a large bag on me, but nothing too crazy.

I absolutely LOVE my Speedies! I only have 25s and 30s for my daily carry bags, but I think the 35 or 40 would be great for a larger bag! You should definitely try out the 40 and see if it works for your needs!! The Speedy is definitely my favorite and most used LV bag I own. Can't have enough of them! lol

Reactions: BULL
Hi everyone,

I am probably too late but does anyone know of any stores in the U.S. that still have a Chapman Brothers Keepall?

Thank you

Best to check with customer service to locate one or contact an SA to order one on your reservation. You never know if an unit will become available at some point even if it's sold out now.

Last year I bought my first LV which was a PDV GM in DG. I'm currently a student, so I bought it to carry everything I need when I'm at the university. Recently I got my second LV piece which was a Neo Porte Cartes, also in DG. Now I'm considering getting a Keepall 45 as well for the days when my PDV GM isn't large enough, and also to use as a carry on when I travel. Does anyone here have experience with carrying a Keepall as your daily bag, and do you believe it will be a significant upgrade in terms of size from my PDV GM? Also, I'm unsure if I should stick with DG or go with Monogram Eclipse this time. The thing that holds me back about monogram canvas in general is that I'm afraid that it might be too loud, especially on bigger items like bags.

Reactions: prepster