Henri Bendel Bags Anyone?

Here's the Carlyle Satchel. I actually ment to get the larger size, which is the tote, but wasn't paying attention and got the satchel. It's pretty large, so I'm thankful for the mistake. I stated in the previous post that the hardware looks silver in certain light, but I'm currently outside in sunlight and it looks like a soft, muted gold. Bad eyesight.

Attachments

• 20170220_141555.jpg
    20170220_141555.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 380
Hello, new here! I just bought the HB Carlyle satchel in gray and love it. The hardware is especially interesting as it looks silver in sunlight and a smoky light gold in indoor light. My only grump about it is that it does not have an interior key leash. I live in north AL, and we don't have an Henri Bendel, so it's nice having a bag that no one else has.

Even though it's gray, it looks very fresh and spring-like (it's 75F today, so everone is in shorts and spring clothes).
I was thinking of getting the blue ;) the size you have is the one I want because it has a shoulder strap

Reactions: morningperson
Did anyone buy the new
CARLYLE SATCHEL? I really want one just wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it

I have the large in grey. Nice leather; strap is long enough for over the shoulder but short enough to carry as a satchel too. Slightly on the heavy side, but that's to be expected with pebbled leather. I'm so used to my Saffiano west 57th's which are super light, so weight is not a fair comparison. Very sophisticated though.

I have the large in grey. Nice leather; strap is long enough for over the shoulder but short enough to carry as a satchel too. Slightly on the heavy side, but that's to be expected with pebbled leather. I'm so used to my Saffiano west 57th's which are super light, so weight is not a fair comparison. Very sophisticated though.
I wish the Large had a shoulder strap or I'd go big , the grey is soooooo pretty it's bad I really want both. I really wanted a light purple bag but not sure about the one the have with all the stuff on them

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I wish the Large had a shoulder strap or I'd go big , the grey is soooooo pretty it's bad I really want both. I really wanted a light purple bag but not sure about the one the have with all the stuff on them

What is with Henri Bendel and not putting a shoulder strap on their large satchels! I will wait for the beautiful day when they put one on a large Satchel haha!

Reactions: smileydimples
What is with Henri Bendel and not putting a shoulder strap on their large satchels! I will wait for the beautiful day when they put one on a large Satchel haha!
I keep wondering the same thing because there's a couple of bags that I really liked in the large size but not having that shoulder strap has made me not get them so I get the smaller size but I really want the big !! Maybe a bunch of us need to put a request in and hopefully next time he will listen to his customers that really want the larger bags with the straps!! I said patiently waiting for that bag

How do you like the big one? Is it worth it to have it that big without the strap? Trying to decide for my grey one with a strap or without ... I got the blue one with the strap

How do you like the big one? Is it worth it to have it that big without the strap? Trying to decide for my grey one with a strap or without ... I got the blue one with the strap

I like the big size without the strap. I feel a strap would be too much for that size. I was worried about how it would fit me, cuz I'm not exactly skinny, but it does fit over my shoulder....barely. I like using my bags as motivation to exercise. I know...totally unrelated topic but weight has been an issue with over the shoulder bags, only one way to correct that...[emoji30]

Reactions: smileydimples