Bayswater or Small Bayswater Satchel?

No I didn't find it a heavy bag, and it can fit more than you might think. I did find the handles got in the way when carrying cross body and so I didn't keep mine, lots of people don't find this a problem though :smile:

+1!
It's definitely not a heavy bag and it's a little Tardis; you can fit a fair amount in there! I think there's a pic, somewhere on the forum, showing somebody's SBS with an astonishing amount of stuff inside!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I love my SBS, it is such a great bag! It can be carried many ways and the handles are not an issue to me (when I though it might be). Thus, I am very sensitive to the weight of my bags and this one never seems too heavy.. I think it's because of the strap width which is perfect for this bag!
Please send us a pic when you get yours :smile:

Will do! I also ordered a Samorga liner for mine, but that probably won't arrive for a another week or so I'm guessing. The SBS is already here, but being held hostage by UPS :sad: I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow.

She's arrived and she's beautiful!
View attachment 3604953
I think I'm going to wait to use her until my Samorga liner arrives, but I'm over the moon happy with this bag. :biggrin:

Beautiful! [emoji7]

I also just ordered a samorga for my OS Alexa last week as she has been neglected for a while now. Let me know when you get yours because I heard they have a new processing / delivery time.

Reactions: Lovely.Purse
Beautiful! [emoji7]

I also just ordered a samorga for my OS Alexa last week as she has been neglected for a while now. Let me know when you get yours because I heard they have a new processing / delivery time.

My Samorga should ship anytime between now and next Wednesday--according to their website. We'll see how long it takes to arrive in the States though.

I ordered one in apricot with some customizations, so I'm excited to see how it turns out in real life. Will post when it arrives and do a more in depth reveal of the SBS too. :smile:

What color felt did you choose for your Alexa?

My Samorga should ship anytime between now and next Wednesday--according to their website. We'll see how long it takes to arrive in the States though.

I ordered one in apricot with some customizations, so I'm excited to see how it turns out in real life. Will post when it arrives and do a more in depth reveal of the SBS too. :smile:

What color felt did you choose for your Alexa?

I ordered Indian pink with customizations too. I actually ordered around 02/06 but I never received any shipping information. I ordered 2, the other one is for my longchamp. I hope they'll let us know when it's shipped out. Let's keep each other posted, hun. Looking forward to your mod shot of your gorgeous SBS! [emoji4]

She's arrived and she's beautiful!
View attachment 3604953
I think I'm going to wait to use her until my Samorga liner arrives, but I'm over the moon happy with this bag. :biggrin:

Sooo lovely!! Many congrats!
The leather looks just perfect :smile:
By the way, you inspired me - I took mine out of its dustbag this week - Will post a pic this weekend if I can!
Congrats again and enjoy your little beauty :smile: