Bayswater or Small Bayswater Satchel?

[emoji7] Gorgeous! How long have you had this? Love the classic look and the swan. I'm officially putting the SBS on my wishlist.

Do you find it heavy at all?

Hi!
I have this bag for a year and a half, used it two winters already. I love it but I rotate my bags frequently so cannot really comment on durability.. Although I think it keeps it shape really well for the moment. Only the corners are showing some wear but that's very frequent with the SBS in NVT I understood.
And no, I don't find it heavy at all! It's one of my most comfortable bag to use.
I think it's due to the strap as it is not too thin..
Personally, I recommend this bag :smile:
I love mine and it's always a pleasure to take it out from its dustbag when I decide to use it!

SBS is very versatile, and not heavy at all. My only issue with it is that it sticks out a long way when worn cross body (at least the NVT suede lined ones do - I think the microfibre lined ones in a different leather slouch more) - so I prefer to carry by hand or hook over my wrist.

Oxblood is gorgeous!

My Samorga should ship anytime between now and next Wednesday--according to their website. We'll see how long it takes to arrive in the States though.

I ordered one in apricot with some customizations, so I'm excited to see how it turns out in real life. Will post when it arrives and do a more in depth reveal of the SBS too. :smile:

What color felt did you choose for your Alexa?

Hey girly! Just wanted to share with you that my Samorga liners arrived last Wednesday. Now, my Lexy is back to life. [emoji7] I actually received a tracking number via paypal the week after. So in total, it's about 3 weeks to get to me in NJ from payment confirmation. Did you get any update?