I Found a Nicer Gift at a Better Price - Now What Should I Do?

I love the Bleeker one and am so glad you got it before it sold old. I like how it has two zippered sections where as the other two options seemed to have only one main compartment. Hope he loves it!

Reactions: katev
I love the Bleeker one and am so glad you got it before it sold old. I like how it has two zippered sections where as the other two options seemed to have only one main compartment. Hope he loves it!

Yes, the Bleecker looks like a great bag. I gave him the birthday card and the pics of the bag and he was pleased and doesn't mind waiting for his gift. I will hang on to the other 2 bags until I receive the Bleecker - just in case! Thanks!

The navy one is a little skinnier than the other, that was one of my concerns because he always overstuffs his bags. The Bleecker looks nice and roomy, thanks!

I had to take the commuter train into the city, and walk from the station, for several years before I recently changed jobs, and finding the right-sized work bag was a subject of primary importance to me. I finally settled on a rolling backpack from Samsonite that I decorated with a Snoopy luggage tag. I could fit everything into that bag but it was still small enough to comfortably take on the train. However, the bag did dictate some of my decisions - like the size of Christmas gifts I bought for the office! I still use it (and Snoopy) as a carry-on bag for air travel.

Yep, totally understand... I live and work downtown, and do a bit of walking so I need a roomy & comfy bag, especially when we have 4 seasons in one day ;)
I used to take the Metra in when I lived in the burbs, so I also remember those days, lol. Love the snoopy tag on the bag... I don't decorate my backpack that I occasionally use, but maybe I should!!

Reactions: katev
Yep, totally understand... I live and work downtown, and do a bit of walking so I need a roomy & comfy bag, especially when we have 4 seasons in one day ;) I used to take the Metra in when I lived in the burbs, so I also remember those days, lol. Love the snoopy tag on the bag... I don't decorate my backpack that I occasionally use, but maybe I should!!

I would be afraid to put the Snoopy luggage tag on checked baggage because it might disappear, but the backpack is carry-on and Snoopy always makes me smile!

Hope it's not too late skateboarding. I instantly like the one of the left with saddle hAndles. Looks very classy

That bleecker looks so nice it makes me want to have one. I am so happy you ended up finding the perfect one for a great deal :smile: It's awesome that you put so much thought into his gift.

Thanks, I'm waiting for the Bleecker to arrive but I still have the other two stashed away - just in case!