I Found a Nicer Gift at a Better Price - Now What Should I Do?

1. I love the Bleeker one and am so glad you got it before it sold old. I like how it has two zippered sections where as the other two options seemed to have only one main compartment. Hope he loves it!

katev likes this.
  2. Yes, the Bleecker looks like a great bag. I gave him the birthday card and the pics of the bag and he was pleased and doesn't mind waiting for his gift. I will hang on to the other 2 bags until I receive the Bleecker - just in case! Thanks!

3. Yep, totally understand... I live and work downtown, and do a bit of walking so I need a roomy & comfy bag, especially when we have 4 seasons in one day ;)
    I used to take the Metra in when I lived in the burbs, so I also remember those days, lol. Love the snoopy tag on the bag... I don't decorate my backpack that I occasionally use, but maybe I should!!

katev likes this.
  4. I would be afraid to put the Snoopy luggage tag on checked baggage because it might disappear, but the backpack is carry-on and Snoopy always makes me smile!

5. I have always loved the Coach male line.. I have always gotten my husband Coach items, the quality is great they last forever...
    I love the Snoop backpack for me....:biggrin:

katev likes this.
  6. Hope it's not too late skateboarding. I instantly like the one of the left with saddle hAndles. Looks very classy

katev likes this.
  7. That bleecker looks so nice it makes me want to have one. I am so happy you ended up finding the perfect one for a great deal :smile: It's awesome that you put so much thought into his gift.

katev likes this.
  8. Thanks, I'm waiting for the Bleecker to arrive but I still have the other two stashed away - just in case!

9. Did the Bleecker arrive? How did your husband like it? :smile:

10. It did and he loved it! I will post pics as soon as I get a chance, thanks for asking!

snibor, leechiyong and yellowbernie like this.