Chloe.com...new collections!

I believe "elephant" is just the color name. I have seen some of the new bags in stores and they are lovely, but I hadn't seen all of these! The paddy messenger is amazing. Now to justify it after buying all these sale bags...

Elephant is just the color name. I saw the swatches in the book for A/W 07 at the Chloe store in SCP. It definitely varies in color depending on the bag. It is much more greenish tan for the paddington, which I saw the actual bag IRL. I am dying to see the Elvire in this color and really hope it is more grey so I can replace my destroyed front pocket paddy with it. For now I am keeping a black elvire hostage!

Whoooaaa!!!! I would think the prices would come way down!! Look at the size of these babies!! That's a whole lotta handbags!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Attachments

• South-Africa-Eastern-Cape-Addo-Park-baby-elephant-taking-mudbathing-emerging-from-mud-mudbath-many-e
    South-Africa-Eastern-Cape-Addo-Park-baby-elephant-taking-mudbathing-emerging-from-mud-mudbath-many-e
    110.9 KB · Views: 44
Wow, the bags all look gorgeous!!! :drool: Maybe I am in trouble after all! :wtf:

I do find the Chloe.com website hard to load on my computer (slow dial-up connection). Is there anywhere else, other than LVR, to view the new season handbags?

I saw a few of the bags IRL at Nordstrom last week and Bloomie's today. The elephant color is really nice - kind of a greyish brown (like roche, but a bit warmer? hard to describe) and looks nice on the new Paddy. The leather was really soft and smooshy, but not as pebbly as previous seasons. They also had the new style Paddy with the smaller lock and the chain, which I didn't like as much, but I'm sure they'll grow on me.

The one I really liked was the Bay shoulder bag, which was really cute and fit on the shoulder well. They had a new color of the Bay, a tomato red, but the leather wasn't as nice as the other Bays - it didn't have that washed-leather vintagey look.