Show us your Longchamp!

New to me Le Foulonne Cosmetic Case. The shade of orange is slightly different than the orange tote. But now I am realizing it looks the same in the photos.
Does anyone have one of Longchamp's smaller accessories like this cosmetic case? Does it have a made in XXX tag in it? This one doesn't have one.
tumblr_olfo70MWkL1ro84kuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_olfo70MWkL1ro84kuo2_540.jpg

tumblr_olfo70MWkL1ro84kuo3_540.jpg

tumblr_olfo70MWkL1ro84kuo4_540.jpg

New to me Le Foulonne Cosmetic Case. The shade of orange is slightly different than the orange tote. But now I am realizing it looks the same in the photos.
Does anyone have one of Longchamp's smaller accessories like this cosmetic case? Does it have a made in XXX tag in it? This one doesn't have one.

tumblr_olfo70MWkL1ro84kuo2_540.jpg

tumblr_olfo70MWkL1ro84kuo3_540.jpg

tumblr_olfo70MWkL1ro84kuo4_540.jpg

excellent match.
if you cant find a tag inside, then the MADE IN is embossed somewhere on the leather.

I currently own three Longchamps - 1 Neo in purple and 2 Le Pliage (L) in black & brown. I originally wanted another Neo in black or Navy, but was very turned off by the cheap looking ginormous plastic zippers that they now have. While in Bloomingdales yesterday I happened across something I had personally never seen - a Le Pliage in Le Foulonné leather. Because I love pebbled leather and find it quite durable and carefree, this lil baby came home with me. Next will be the "Lucky" bag!View attachment 3604531
Such a beauty! I just bought the Neo black medium at Bloomingdales. I know what you mean about the zippers and now that I see this one I think I want to exchange it. How does the size compare to the Le Pilage medium or large. Medium is a better size for me. Is it in the middle of the size range? It is hard to tell from the description on the website. I have to take a road trip to Bloomingdales so I would appreciate any other information you could give me. A mod shot would be great if you don't mind. Thanks so much! Enjoy your new bag!

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I was able to remove the water stains by wiping/brushing the entire bag! unfortunately, the oil stain was still there ! I might end up buying Grandma's Secret Spot Remover according to what I've been reading as the next solution. You may want to wash your whole bag- I used this old, but clean brush to wash my bag. I didnt use soap this time just to prevent anything else from forming. Good luck! :smile:
That is good to hear. I am going to research the Grandma's Secret Spot Remover. Woohoo. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Hoya94
Great bag in great leather. The Foulonne line is my favourite line from LC and for good reason, it is so durable and light. Congrats on scoring this beauty!
Thank you. I think I finally found true bag love. Such a simple and lightweight classy tote in the perfect size. I have so much stuffed in it today with room to spare. I also love how comfy it is on the shoulder. I hope they will bring this style out again in more colors. I was told by an LC SA that the style had been discontinued. What a shame.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag