Show us your Longchamp!

Thank you. I think I finally found true bag love. Such a simple and lightweight classy tote in the perfect size. I have so much stuffed in it today with room to spare. I also love how comfy it is on the shoulder. I hope they will bring this style out again in more colors. I was told by an LC SA that the style had been discontinued. What a shame.

I think it was discontinued not too long ago - SS16 was its last season, I think. It's indeed a shame it was discontinued.

You and the bag look smashing xx

Love that you're still rocking it with the scarf! I also love the Quadri…the color + the charm you chose looks fabulous!

Beautiful scarf, it looks very pretty the way you wear it. And love the matching bag!

Quadri and scarf, items that tugs at my heart. Love how you tied the scarf. Pretty!

Thanks so much, ladies! Think the scarf is my favourite one and the Pebble Quadri is one of my fave bags (maybe I have too many favourite bags, haha)!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Thank you. I think I finally found true bag love. Such a simple and lightweight classy tote in the perfect size. I have so much stuffed in it today with room to spare. I also love how comfy it is on the shoulder. I hope they will bring this style out again in more colors. I was told by an LC SA that the style had been discontinued. What a shame.

This style had indeed been discontinued. Lucky you to score one! I used to have a small handheld foulonne tote in black too (think the exact version of yours but shrunk to a small size) but had rehomed it as shoulder bags work better for me though I do adore handheld bags. It was one of my favourite bags as it was so spacious, packs tons and yet so light. Truth be told, I am tempted to get this shoulder tote before it is gone for good.

This style had indeed been discontinued. Lucky you to score one! I used to have a small handheld foulonne tote in black too (think the exact version of yours but shrunk to a small size) but had rehomed it as shoulder bags work better for me though I do adore handheld bags. It was one of my favourite bags as it was so spacious, packs tons and yet so light. Truth be told, I am tempted to get this shoulder tote before it is gone for good.
I really really love this bag. It is very deceiving in that while it does not look big, it carries a ton. My favorite thing is that it is so lightweight, making wearing over shoulder and/or handheld a breeze. I also like that handle drop is long enough to still fit while wearing bulky coat. Bloomingdales is wear I got mine. I hope you decide to get one

I really really love this bag. It is very deceiving in that while it does not look big, it carries a ton. My favorite thing is that it is so lightweight, making wearing over shoulder and/or handheld a breeze. I also like that handle drop is long enough to still fit while wearing bulky coat. Bloomingdales is wear I got mine. I hope you decide to get one
I can feel your love for it. [emoji106] I am deliberating between this and another Foulonne hobo. The latter looks more relaxed whilst the tote looks more polished. I know the Foulonne line doesn't disappoint. I hope I make up my mind soon. [emoji28]

I can feel your love for it. [emoji106] I am deliberating between this and another Foulonne hobo. The latter looks more relaxed whilst the tote looks more polished. I know the Foulonne line doesn't disappoint. I hope I make up my mind soon. [emoji28]
I purchased the hobo years ago. While I adored the style what did not work for me is the way the rings holding the shoulder strap dug into my shoulder blades. Something was off IMO about the way the rings were shaped and/or placed. Other than that I loved the Foulanne hobo. The tote easily transitions from the weekday to the weekend. I would suggest your getting the tote since it is only carried at Bloomingdales and is otherwise a discontinued style. Once they are sold out, there will be no more. Good luck.

I purchased the hobo years ago. While I adored the style what did not work for me is the way the rings holding the shoulder strap dug into my shoulder blades. Something was off IMO about the way the rings were shaped and/or placed. Other than that I loved the Foulanne hobo. The tote easily transitions from the weekday to the weekend. I would suggest your getting the tote since it is only carried at Bloomingdales and is otherwise a discontinued style. Once they are sold out, there will be no more. Good luck.

Now they've gotten rid of the rings - it's strap straight away into the grommets - see how it looks now: http://uk.longchamp.com/handbags/le-foulonne/hobo-bags-1098021?sku=2167. I wonder if it would have made a difference for you

Now they've gotten rid of the rings - it's strap straight away into the grommets - see how it looks now: http://uk.longchamp.com/handbags/le-foulonne/hobo-bags-1098021?sku=2167. I wonder if it would have made a difference for you

Yeah LC updated the Foulonne hobo last fall. I bought one and haven't had any issues with the hardware being uncomfortable. I love how the bag stands up on its own and isn't slouchy. It has a flat base and lightly structured sides. It also holds a lot for its size. Highly recommend! :tup:

Longchamp Le Foulonné Hobo Bag.png _13149945.jpg

I currently own three Longchamps - 1 Neo in purple and 2 Le Pliage (L) in black & brown. I originally wanted another Neo in black or Navy, but was very turned off by the cheap looking ginormous plastic zippers that they now have. While in Bloomingdales yesterday I happened across something I had personally never seen - a Le Pliage in Le Foulonné leather. Because I love pebbled leather and find it quite durable and carefree, this lil baby came home with me. Next will be the "Lucky" bag!View attachment 3604531
Congratulations on this beautiful Bloomies exclusive! How do you like it? Did you by any chance see the cognac color when you were there? I'm considering my first Longchamp bag and decided the medium totes (or small size with long handles) would work best on me since I'm only 4'11", with shoulder carry option. Do you have to worry about the leather? I like the details and interior of this bag over the neo and nylon I think. They really are addictive bags. I can see myself falling down this rabbit hole pretty easily [emoji16]

Reactions: hitt
Congratulations on this beautiful Bloomies exclusive! How do you like it? Did you by any chance see the cognac color when you were there? I'm considering my first Longchamp bag and decided the medium totes (or small size with long handles) would work best on me since I'm only 4'11", with shoulder carry option. Do you have to worry about the leather? I like the details and interior of this bag over the neo and nylon I think. They really are addictive bags. I can see myself falling down this rabbit hole pretty easily [emoji16]
Thank you. I did see the cognac, but opted for the black because I felt it looked a bit more expensive and was definitely carefree. I did not care for the lighter stitching on the cognac. The Le Foulanne leather is pebbled, very durable and carefree. I have had this bag a week and have worn it every day, too and including, in the pouring rain yesterday. It is fine and I had no worries. I simply wiped it off with my scarf when I got onto the train. The interior is very nice with enough pockets to organize everything you need. I have attached a photo to show you everything I have been carrying. The shoulder straps are also long enough to wear even with a thick coat and are also comfortable with bare shoulders. I cannot say enough good things about this bag or its design. I think I have truly found the perfect leather tote. I also have 2 nylon Le Pliate and a Neo, all of which I love as well. Longchamp truly makes a wonderful product. I hope you decide to give her a try. Please share photos if you do.

IMG_5920.JPG

Yeah LC updated the Foulonne hobo last fall. I bought one and haven't had any issues with the hardware being uncomfortable. I love how the bag stands up on its own and isn't slouchy. It has a flat base and lightly structured sides. It also holds a lot for its size. Highly recommend! :tup:

View attachment 3609530 View attachment 3609531
I love this hobo. Maybe I will reconsider. Thank you for sharing. I had no clue they changed out the rings. Maybe I was not the only one who found them uncomfortable.

Reactions: Cosmopolitan
Thank you. I did see the cognac, but opted for the black because I felt it looked a bit more expensive and was definitely carefree. I did not care for the lighter stitching on the cognac. The Le Foulanne leather is pebbled, very durable and carefree. I have had this bag a week and have worn it every day, too and including, in the pouring rain yesterday. It is fine and I had no worries. I simply wiped it off with my scarf when I got onto the train. The interior is very nice with enough pockets to organize everything you need. I have attached a photo to show you everything I have been carrying. The shoulder straps are also long enough to wear even with a thick coat and are also comfortable with bare shoulders. I cannot say enough good things about this bag or its design. I think I have truly found the perfect leather tote. I also have 2 nylon Le Pliate and a Neo, all of which I love as well. Longchamp truly makes a wonderful product. I hope you decide to give her a try. Please share photos if you do.

View attachment 3609946
Wow that's amazing! Thank you for the review and I'm very glad to hear you love it! I'm also glad to know your opinion on the cognac, I definitely would be bothered by the lighter stitching. I usually prefer most stitching to disappear on a bag. Black is so classic too. Glad to hear the straps are comfortable too! If I can swing it I think I'd prefer the leather, but if not I might go for the nylon in either navy, black, or gunmetal. Thanks! [emoji16]

I did some shopping today! Here are my new purchases. I know I mentioned concerns that the strap length may have changed. So I actually had my neo bag with me to compare. This strap is exactly the same length as the one on the bag I bought today. Just the strap on the opera neo was different and therefore I returned it last yr.

Here is my LP Neo Fantasie - Sakura in Navy Blue and Roseau Sakura Coin Purse
View attachment 3603881
View attachment 3603882

These are so fresh and pretty for spring! Congrats!

Reactions: pbnjam