Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

IMG_1485892089.028163.jpg

Off topic - considering purchasing one of these watches. RG tank francaise small pre-owned or two tone 33 ballon bleu new. Any thoughts ? Want for everyday - the rose gold doesn't pop against my skin tone but very pretty and understated.

Hi all, I'm considering getting the ballon bleu in wg with diamond bezel. I have a rolex in yg so I don't want another in yg. Any opinions on the white gold? My husband said I might as well get a SS as it is similar color and much less expensive but the SS doesn't have the diamond bezel. Would love any advice.

Have you decided which yet? I guess that really depends how much you want the diamonds. For me, while I love the diamonds, I'm not sure I can justify the extra cost, but if price isn't an issue, I say go with the diamonds!!

View attachment 3591258

Off topic - considering purchasing one of these watches. RG tank francaise small pre-owned or two tone 33 ballon bleu new. Any thoughts ? Want for everyday - the rose gold doesn't pop against my skin tone but very pretty and understated.

Wow that's a hard choice! The tank francaise is more elegant and Ballon Bleu is sportier but can also be worn dressed up maybe more versatile than tank

Kind of off topic but I was going through the website to see how much my tank costs now and realized it's discontinued. Anyone here have any thoughts about why some models are discontinued? I bought the RG small, mother of pearl dial. I looked online (other retailers) and the model I have is cheaper than when I bought it. It makes me sad that the value is so low. I hope it's nothing mechanical (although I've never had any issues prior). I try to think of it as a unique piece since it's discontinued now but the value part still hurts. :-s

Attachments

• IMG_7413.JPG
    IMG_7413.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,035