Sellier Birkin 40 is mentioned in today's NY times T magazine

hello just wanted to ask/share that i have been lucky to find a seller evelyne in black box truly adore it but it seems not only the evelyne and Birkin are getting make overs in the more minimalist seller way anybody have information or pictures to share on these beautiful bags.
Best.
Birkel.

Hello, it is hunter leather and the interior it is not line. The interior is like suede in color grey.

I have it too!! my receipt shows hunter leather as well no box!!! Do you know if it is a special edition? limited? I asked my SA and she said YES but I truly believe you guys will know more!!!

I have it too!! my receipt shows hunter leather as well no box!!! Do you know if it is a special edition? limited? I asked my SA and she said YES but I truly believe you guys will know more!!!
it's should a seasonal collection for FW16, for the same season there could be a smaller version of sellier B30 and 35 in black Box leather (saw a picture and it's BEYOND goregous), this is push order again; no one know when they are going to be deliverd or if they ever going to make it.

Last edited:
it's should a seasonal collection for FW16, for the SS17 season there could be a small version of sellier B30 and 35 in black Box leather (saw a picture and it's BEYOND goregous), this is push order again; no one know when they are going to be deliverd or if they ever going to make it.

Sounds so gorgeous! Do u happen to have the pics? Also, what is a push order, dear? TIA!

@pretty99 what is a push order, dear? TIA!
Push order again is some items or collection provided by the house but it's cannot be ordered by the shops.
its' up to the atelier in Paris to see when they wanted to make these pieces, afterwards they would allocated to bigger shops around the world.
So no one knows when it'll be delivered or ever if they are going to make them. Usually these are items done in Barenia, box leather or some other special treatment which is the house signatures.

Reactions: Meta
it's should a seasonal collection for FW16, for the SS17 season there could be a small version of sellier B30 and 35 in black Box leather (saw a picture and it's BEYOND goregous), this is push order again; no one know when they are going to be deliverd or if they ever going to make it.

Thank you so so much for the clarification!!!!
OMG did not know about the B30 sellier .....to die for!!!

it's should a seasonal collection for FW16, for the same season there could be a smaller version of sellier B30 and 35 in black Box leather (saw a picture and it's BEYOND goregous), this is push order again; no one know when they are going to be deliverd or if they ever going to make it.

May I ask if you meant the Evelyne Sellier is/was a push order again ?

Thank you pretty 99!!! So regular order at podium but limited edition for F/W16 once gone , gone? Sorry for all the Questions!!!

B40 it was a special edition limited for fw16. It was launched on Miami. It is made of hunter leather and it was only available in size 40. B,K 30,25. Can be made in sombrero or box. And it is regular. In fact sombrero or box are available in SO,s. The sellier B40 it is very different to regular B. You can compare the sellier Birkin with the ghost Birkin, the so black or the countour B/K.

B40 it was a special edition limited for fw16. It was launched on Miami. It is made of hunter leather and it was only available in size 40. B,K 30,25. Can be made in sombrero or box. And it is regular. In fact sombrero or box are available in SO,s. The sellier B40 it is very different to regular B. You can compare the sellier Birkin with the ghost Birkin, the so black or the countour B/K.

Thank you PIPET83!! and what about the Evelyne Sellier? also limited for fw16? Both of yours are truly spectacular!!!