Design Your Own Rogue

I worked with Kenza and she was great. I kept throwing things out there and she'd send pictures and I didn't love them. Jennlt helped a lot too and I just wasn't finding it. Kenza sent me a couple pics and one of them was from the Coach design room floor and I saw one I liked on the shelf, she sent me more pics and I fell in love and it's here!
View attachment 3592066View attachment 3592067View attachment 3592068

She even sent a complimentary tin of Coach cleaner/conditioner.

Hey Hobbsy, your beautiful olive green bag has the smooth leather like they use for the handles, overlay, and hangtag, right? Does the color look like the color of the hangtags and handles in this picture? I know it didn't in your picture, but I wondered maybe that was due to the flash.

Attachments

• IMG_0983.PNG
    IMG_0983.PNG
    778.8 KB · Views: 617
Reactions: Hobbsy
Hey Hobbsy, your beautiful olive green bag has the smooth leather like they use for the handles, overlay, and hangtag, right? Does the color look like the color of the hangtags and handles in this picture? I know it didn't in your picture, but I wondered maybe that was due to the flash.
Well, I think so, colors can be so subjective to light and monitors.....I just took a picture and it's overcast today and I'll post a picture I took the other day when it was sunny.20170206_154557.jpeg20170204_122909.jpeg

I posted some of Hobbsy's swatches for you. HTH!

Wow, thanks so much! That's what I expected the green to look to like. In saks picture it looked more like the forest green and with the olive, I just didn't like it. I feel so much better now. That will make it much easier to wait until Wednesday. Thanks again!

Wow, thanks so much! That's what I expected the green to look to like. In saks picture it looked more like the forest green and with the olive, I just didn't like it. I feel so much better now. That will make it much easier to wait until Wednesday. Thanks again!
I'm glad I could help!

Reactions: Lauraroz
How did you obtain swatches?
A Coach House SA will send you pictures of the swatches or, if you live in NYC, you can go into the store. If you would like the phone number of an SA, you can PM me.

Post 369 isn't mine but I believe the bottom picture is the ginger color group. The smooth leather may be saddle.