My first TWO LVs!!! Yet I only promised myself 1 and that's IT.

jd_beans

Jan 26, 2007
:yahoo:

Some of you might already know which is my first Louis so no guessing game with the first one!

Just to update you jellybebe, I got one from Seattle, shipped from Oregon, and when I brought it back to Canada, there was a mark on the handles. I was super disappointed after that + not too great service at LV seattle. Anywhooo, I brought it back to my local LV and my super sweet SA exchanged one for me from the waitlist stock. And to my surprise it's MADE in FRANCE (the one I have originally was made in USA). I was super thrilled!!!! And everything worked out!

I think from now on, I'd want every single LV I purchase to be from Europe :biggrin: Not that there's anything wrong with it from the US but it's just the warm fuzzy feeling knowing that my bag was sent from and made in Europe is kinda cool.

Ok pics!

My SA gave me a bigger box and gave it a *raincoat* hehe. It was drizzling that day when I went in.
m94867689.jpg

m94867662.jpg

m94867678.jpg

AND TADAAAAA :heart:My First LV! Speedy Azur 30!!! :heart:

m94867750.jpg

(and I'll be amazed if you stop at 2 the addiction has only just begun my dear)

Hehe. I know I feel something evil in me starting to come out of the closet the he he.. but! I'm too poor to afford anything else as of now, these two will be good for a loooong while ( I HOPE)

Couple more pics and I'll reveal it! I promise! I hope I'm not frustrating anyone :graucho:.

m94867577.jpg

m94867591.jpg