Vuitton / Jones / Chapman

Haha I might have to come and visit you this year... didn't have much choice as limited stock arrived at the store here ... still waiting for other items:heart:

Watercolor Keepall and Pocket Organizer arrived for me. But I declined because I like the Navy color more and I'm gonna get the Horizon Luggage this year anyway so I don't want the Keepall.

And yes please, it'd be my pleasure to WATCH you gracefully shop.

Watercolor Keepall and Pocket Organizer arrived for me. But I declined because I like the Navy color more and I'm gonna get the Horizon Luggage this year anyway so I don't want the Keepall.

And yes please, it'd be my pleasure to WATCH you gracefully shop.

I was thinking the horizon too:nuts: such an elegant design
Haha I can bring my bike over and we can ride off into the sunset haha
The chapman stole in ink is lovely:heart:

IMG_4311.JPG

Reactions: Acctt
The Brazza....hope I don't regret passing on the textile tho...

Maybe I'll request the White PO again and get it just because. But I'm definitely not gonna miss the Keepall. [emoji16]

And I love the Brazza. I had one in Taiga and it's one awesome wallet. I just prefer smaller wallets now so I made a switch to PO, but it's still pretty nonetheless.

Maybe I'll request the White PO again and get it just because. But I'm definitely not gonna miss the Keepall. [emoji16]

And I love the Brazza. I had one in Taiga and it's one awesome wallet. I just prefer smaller wallets now so I made a switch to PO, but it's still pretty nonetheless.
I've wanted a Brazza for many years but other things always won out over it....so excited and can't wait for it! I too need a smaller wallet but bigger than card case or compact zippy...I will aim for a red epi supreme one now!!