Tods Joy Tote

love this bag!

comes in so many colours, and I would love one of each :P
anyone got one of these? how do they wear?

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wo...fsb=1&ef_id=VLQppgAAADToqgu8:20150413183553:s

lara0112 - I don't own this bag, but it sure seems like a perfect tote. The handle drop looks like it could fit on the shoulder of most people, even with a coat. And the pebbled leather is pretty. Have you been able to see it in person and try your things inside to see if the size works for you?

I am attaching a photo in case the link on farfetch stops working ;)

Attachments

• TodsJoyTote.jpg
    TodsJoyTote.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 3,290
Thanks for attaching the picture, I meant to do so but forgot - this is the electric blue/purple colour, I also like their beige/taupe (reminds me of H Gris T), and navy. love the edges, it gives the bag something interesting

I haven't seen the bag in real life yet but found it for an absolute steal new on ebay in the natural/tan colour, so couldn't pass it up :smile:. I carry lots of stuff to work (laptop, sometimes books, papers etc) so I need a comfy and big tote that will take some weight. Tods leather is great usually so I hope this will work. I am a die-hard H fan but can't always handle their prices.

Hope I find some of the other colours in a sale or something

I am not into Tods bags usually but their shoes are my go to choice for comfy work staples.

Reactions: BUIGOVA
Thanks for attaching the picture, I meant to do so but forgot - this is the electric blue/purple colour, I also like their beige/taupe (reminds me of H Gris T), and navy. love the edges, it gives the bag something interesting

I haven't seen the bag in real life yet but found it for an absolute steal new on ebay in the natural/tan colour, so couldn't pass it up :smile:. I carry lots of stuff to work (laptop, sometimes books, papers etc) so I need a comfy and big tote that will take some weight. Tods leather is great usually so I hope this will work. I am a die-hard H fan but can't always handle their prices.

Hope I find some of the other colours in a sale or something

I am not into Tods bags usually but their shoes are my go to choice for comfy work staples.
I just saw this in my local tod's store and thought it was soooooo pretty- the leather is really great quality and the color is beautiful. It is a perfect tote- roomy, well-made, handles are great length. I don't remember if having feet on the bottom which I sometimes like but that's the only drawback for me.

I just noticed the Tod's Joy tote at Saks and ordered it elsewhere for less. It seems like the perfect tote. It is very well made and lightweight. It has feet and detachable side pouches (zippered and open pockets). I can't wait to receive it! It's surprising that there are not many more posts about this tote. I purchased the smaller one.
.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457967366.757424.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1457967442.793002.jpg

Last edited:
I just noticed the Tod's Joy tote at Saks and ordered it elsewhere for less. It seems like the perfect tote. It is very well made and lightweight. It has feet and detachable side pouches (zippered and open pockets).]

Congrats! I just saw it in the Beverly Hills boutique and it's gorgeous, comes in amazing fun colors this season, too. If I were in the market for a tote I'd be all over it.

Reactions: jburgh and BUIGOVA
Congrats! I just saw it in the Beverly Hills boutique and it's gorgeous, comes in amazing fun colors this season, too. If I were in the market for a tote I'd be all over it.

Thank you! I knew as soon as I looked at it that it was the one. It's very convenient to have the side pockets for my phone and keys. The zippered pocket is generous. But mostly I'm thrilled with the craftsmanship. I'm thinking about it purchasing it in brown as well. I haven't seen it in the other colors in person but I saw pictures of celebrities with it in yellow.

Just wanted to give an update, since it was hard to find info on the Joy Tote - I love it!! Really high quality leather that is slouchy but still maintains the shape (no saggy bottoms), great internal pockets for organization, and lightweight for a leather bag. i looked at the Gucci Swing tote as well, and this was hands down better. Highly recommend.

to update this thread - I found a steal last year on ebay and this bag has been my workhorse - it carries the same level of weight as a neverfull easily as I use it for my laptop, exam papers (and those can be kgs/lbs!) and except for some corner wear it hasn't changed - amazing quality, highly recommended.

They had more N/S version with feet at the bottom recently and I wish I had bought that in black as another everyday alternative - mine is the cognac colour and sometimes it doesn't fit my outfits but I love this bag to pieces

I have been using mine, medium size almost daily for almost a year to work and there is hardly any wear at all.

The leather is soft and durable. The leather is very, very similar to Hermes quality.
I [emoji173]️ that the side compartments are detachable.

It weighs 1.25 pounds with only the zippered side compartment on it. With both on, it weights 1.5 lbs.