Tods Joy Tote

I just recently purchased a Tod's Joy Tote in dark gray and I have to tell you that it is the best bag I have ever owned. I have had many a designer brand and style but the Tod's Joy Tote is absolutely the best. I listed after it after seeing Diane Lane with it in the movie "Paris Can Wait." I love the look, quality, and functionality of this bag, it is unlike any other. The strap drop, secure magnet closure, weight, structure, the details, etc. Tod's did a nice job with the construction of this bag!

I just recently purchased a Tod's Joy Tote in dark gray and I have to tell you that it is the best bag I have ever owned. I have had many a designer brand and style but the Tod's Joy Tote is absolutely the best. I listed after it after seeing Diane Lane with it in the movie "Paris Can Wait." I love the look, quality, and functionality of this bag, it is unlike any other. The strap drop, secure magnet closure, weight, structure, the details, etc. Tod's did a nice job with the construction of this bag!

I agree! Great bag, I still love mine after all of these years. It holds up so well, the leather is so nice. I have bought and sold other designer bags but I still keep my Tod’s! I’m surprised this tote isn’t more popular. It looks great and it’s so functional too.

Reactions: V0N1B2
Thanks for attaching the picture, I meant to do so but forgot - this is the electric blue/purple colour, I also like their beige/taupe (reminds me of H Gris T), and navy. love the edges, it gives the bag something interesting
I haven't seen the bag in real life yet but found it for an absolute steal new on ebay clothing in the natural/tan colour, so couldn't pass it up :smile:. I carry lots of stuff to work (laptop, sometimes books, papers etc) so I need a comfy and big tote that will take some weight. Tods leather is great usually for futuristic so I hope this will work. I am a die-hard H fan but can't always handle their prices.
Hope I find some of the other colours in a sale or something
I am not into Tods bags usually but their shoes are my go to choice for comfy work staples.

I just saw this in my local tod's store and thought it was soooooo pretty

I finally decided to give the Joy Tote a try, and got one (large size) from the Tods' sale at the start of summer. Must chime in with other people in this thread, it really is a beautiful bag, and quality seems top notch! It has been my go-to bag for outings all summer, and I will for sure use it as my in-flight bag when that time comes. Agree that Tods almost seems like a hidden treasure, and am seriously considering getting a medium size Joy Tote to use as a one of my daily bags.

20210821_151730.jpg