Treated myself to VCA on my trip to NY...instant reveal!

Just wanted to share my excitement, as I purchased a piece that has been on my wishlist since it was released - the Sweet Alhambra 6 motif bracelet in PG! I feel like it is extra special since it came from the VCA on Fifth Ave. It was my first time there and I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3564423
Congratulations!!! It's beautiful and what a nice travel keepsake!

Just wanted to share my excitement, as I purchased a piece that has been on my wishlist since it was released - the Sweet Alhambra 6 motif bracelet in PG! I feel like it is extra special since it came from the VCA on Fifth Ave. It was my first time there and I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3564423

Wonderful little shop & glad you enjoyed your visit.. Hope you wandered through BG as well.... Enjoy your bracelet & wear it well

Reactions: fashion_junky
Congratulations!!! It's beautiful and what a nice travel keepsake!

Wonderful little shop & glad you enjoyed your visit.. Hope you wandered through BG as well.... Enjoy your bracelet & wear it well

I LOVE that bracelet! I want one so bad......congrats

Lovely bracelet!!
I adore that VCA. :smile::heart:

Thank you everyone! It was really neat to shop at an actual VCA store...the only place here that sells VCA is within another jewelry store (Birks) and the only other places I've purchased in the past were within a Neiman Marcus in Charlotte and online. Going into the boutique was a fun experience and I love that they have their own special packaging just for that location!

Reactions: kimber418
Thank you for the kind words, everyone! I do love getting jewelry as a vacation souvenir. It really does make it extra special!

I've been layering this with my turquoise sweet butterfly bracelet and I like them paired together much more than I thought I would!

Congrats!! I have this bracelet and I wear it all the time, both stacked and alone. I hope you had a great time in NY - it's wonderful (if a little extra crowded) during the holidays. :smile:

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! I do love getting jewelry as a vacation souvenir. It really does make it extra special!

I've been layering this with my turquoise sweet butterfly bracelet and I like them paired together much more than I thought I would!

Congrats!! I have the same bracelet (got it last July) and wear it 24/7!!!! Gorgeous. May I ask for a photo of it stacked with your turquoise? I've been eyeing it and wondered how it might look paired with my bracelet.

Reactions: fashion_junky