Treated myself to VCA on my trip to NY...instant reveal!

Just wanted to share my excitement, as I purchased a piece that has been on my wishlist since it was released - the Sweet Alhambra 6 motif bracelet in PG! I feel like it is extra special since it came from the VCA on Fifth Ave. It was my first time there and I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3564423

So so pretty, I love VCA pink gold[emoji177]

No problem! Here are a couple of pics:

View attachment 3593458 View attachment 3593459

Beautiful!!!! Please let me know if they get tangled....I've never stacked so I wonder about this....and also, since the butterfly is one pendant, does it swivel around and do you find yourself repositioning it often to be sure the butterfly sits on top of your wrist?

Wear them both in good health! So lovely!

Beautiful!!!! Please let me know if they get tangled....I've never stacked so I wonder about this....and also, since the butterfly is one pendant, does it swivel around and do you find yourself repositioning it often to be sure the butterfly sits on top of your wrist?

Wear them both in good health! So lovely!

They actually don't tangle, which I was surprised about! I think it is because of the 6 motif...I feel like two one motif bracelets would tangle more easily. The single butterfly does sometimes swivel around but I don't find it happens enough that it is bothersome. Hope this helps!

They actually don't tangle, which I was surprised about! I think it is because of the 6 motif...I feel like two one motif bracelets would tangle more easily. The single butterfly does sometimes swivel around but I don't find it happens enough that it is bothersome. Hope this helps!

It certainly does help....thanks for your feedback! I'm so used to wearing my 6 motif 24/7 that's I've been spoiled. Would have to be more careful with a piece like this in terms of taking it off before showers, sleep, etc.

You're a lucky gal!

Reactions: fashion_junky