Don't Buy From Decormyeyes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

azn_blondee

May 29, 2007
I know this isn't about purses but to all the fashionistas out there looking for a steal on sunglasses, DON"T BUY FROM THEM.

I bought BVLGARI sunglasses from them and they sent me prada ones, they took my money and won't refund and asked me to send them to some random person in australia because they belong to them. There was a "mix up" and lost my sunglasses and refused to sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!! APPARENTLY it's between me and the guy in australia??????

I purchased through paypal and have a claim against them:cursing: wish me luck

I know this isn't about purses but to all the fashionistas out there looking for a steal on sunglasses, DON"T BUY FROM THEM.

I bought BVLGARI sunglasses from them and they sent me prada ones, they took my money and won't refund and asked me to send them to some random person in australia because they belong to them. There was a "mix up" and lost my sunglasses and refused to sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!! APPARENTLY it's between me and the guy in australia??????

I purchased through paypal and have a claim against them:cursing: wish me luck

OMG!!!
I just had a bad experience with them also. He is hard to deal with!

IT IS OPERATED BY SOME GUY "STANLEY" WHO IS A TOTAL MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST CALL THEIR OFFICE HE ANSWERS THE PHONE "HEY" ... what kind of company DOES THAT???

HE SHIPPED ME THE WRONG SUNGLASSES TOLD ME TO SHIP THEM TO SOMEONE IN AUSTRALIA (I LIVE IN CANADA) AND THE OTHER PERSON WILL SHIP MINE? WHEN I TALKED TO THE OTHER PERSON THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE MINE.. AFTER I TOLD HIM THIS.. HE CALLED ME A "FCUKING MORON"!!!!!!!!!!! :excl:

Don't feel bad , he called me F'n crazy!
He's a young punk who thinks he is some hot shot business man.
I have a news flash for him , he won't go far in the business world with his attitude.
BEWARE & STAY AWAY from this guy. I will pay full retail from now on and it's worth my peace of mind!

getting scammed is totally devastating... especially online when there's little you can do if it's outside of ebay...

WWW.DECORMYEYES.COM

IS A SCAM!!!

thanks for helping fluffy...

BUYERS BEWAREEEEEE their costumer service constitutes of COCKY BASTARD :censor:

i feel so much better

lol reminds me of (I don't know if you watch the show) search for the next pussycat dolls... misery loves company..

if anyone knows a website to post online scams.. please let me know so I can report this guy

I've been scammed before over the internet. Stupid me. I lost out on a couple hundred bucks.

No one deserves to be scammed out of their hard
earned money.

A lesson well learned for me believe me! In some way it does make you feel better to know you're not alone! It's a horrible feeling when you are dealing people like this!:sweatdrop: You feel like you are literally fighting a losing battle and it sucks!

AZN_BLONDEE , It's funny that we are both new to tpf and already we've both had a bad experience with the same guy! I am so glad you posted here!

Status
Not open for further replies.