Don't Buy From Decormyeyes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a New York city property search:

*redacted*

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Statements List displays information currently available for thexxx [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Parcel (BBL):[/FONT]
3-8727-8 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Owner: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] BORKER VITALY [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Property Address: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 56 BEAUMONT STREET [/FONT]

Here is his REAL HOME ADDRESS:
*redacted*
COMING FROM NEW YORK, I KNOW THIS AREA WELL.
IT IS IN Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. Home TO MANY Russian (MAFIA/CRIMINAL) IMMIGRANTS.
Apparently Stanley BOLDS IS REALLY:

VITALY BORKER

Last edited by a moderator:
*redacted*

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Statements List displays information currently available for the[xxx [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Parcel (BBL):[/FONT]
3-8727-8 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Owner: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] xxx [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Property Address: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 56 BEAUMONT STREET [/FONT]

*redacted*
IT IS IN Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. Home TO MANY Russian (MAFIA/CRIMINAL) IMMIGRANTS.

VITALY BORKER

ok. . that was a little inappropriate .. not every russian is part of the mafia or a criminal ..... choose your words wisely!

Um, it is NOT inappropriate at all. Don't get all PC on me, ok?
Look at what HE has written to people in the previous posts, sir. THAT is inappropriate. :woohoo:

you are categorizing every russian to be part of the mafia/or be a criminal ??
Just because one piece of xxxx is .. doesnt make the rest of us the same!

^^ITA
I was reading this thread and was about to post how helpful it is and how thankful i am for all the research, but i don' t think we should be calling all russians criminals and mafia just because of one scummer, there are ,any people in different nations that scam people, so this one turns out to be Russian, let's not make it about a nationality but rather about a person who did something wrong.
I know people who live in Brooklyn and they are great russian hardworking people, so lets stay off insults please

I don't think Simon meant to say that all Russians are part of a mafia or are criminals. He didn't imply that. From what I read he is just basically saying that that area is home to MANY Russian mafia/criminal immigrants. He didn't say ALL. I think people have overreacted and is misinterpreting Simon.

It doesn't matter because this is about that Borker guy.

May I just say Borker is a Dorker and many more.

I don't think Simon meant to say that all Russians are part of a mafia or are criminals. He didn't imply that. From what I read he is just basically saying that that area is home to MANY Russian mafia/criminal immigrants. He didn't say ALL. I think people have overreacted and is misinterpreting Simon.

It doesn't matter because this is about that Borker guy.

May I just say Borker is a Dorker and many more.

Thank you Cheers. You exactly hit the the essence of what I was trying to say. I in no way implied that EVERY Russian is a gangster. The point here is to put VITALY BORKER out of business! Plain & simple. This guy is a jerk and deserves what he gets!

Oh god I feel so awful. I ordered a pair of D&G sunglasses from this site 2 weeks ago and they still haven't been "shipped". First time I emailed Stanley replied saying that they need 72 BUSINESS hours to processes (which is like 9 working days - who ever heard of that) but i gave them that (not realising it was a scam) and then today emailed again asking for an update.

He says "oh I am on this one and will get back to you ASAP" etc.

Now tonight I think to *finally* doublecheck on the company and it's ALL bad news :sad: I'm so upset - this is the first time I've been scammed online.

Anyway I really don't think I'm going to get my sunglasses. I don't even think I'm going to get a pair of fakes. Has anyone else just gotten nothing? I'm thinking I should just keep playing dumb and pretending that I believe it's a genuine mistake that I haven't recieved my glasses already in the hope that he'll send me *something*. I wish I had a leg to stand on.

One other thing - has anyone foudn that he has used your CC details to make other, unauthorised transactions? I'm really worried about that now! It is one thing to lose $230 but another to have thousands taken from me.

And are we all sure we can't go to VISA for refunds? I was going to call them tomorrow just to double-check that they can't reverse the transaction... ?

Thanks guys - I feel so miserable and desperate now :sad: I was so looking forward to those glasses. I should have known better.

Bella xoxo

Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here......does anyone else think it's strange that cheersgalore and simonsays787 are both new and have both only posted in this thread??

Something smells, if you ask me.

http://nycprop.nyc.gov/nycproperty/nynav/jsp/stmtassesslst.jsp

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Statements List displays information currently available xx
*redacted*

are you INSANE? i don't care how pissed you are about your sunglasses, we do NOT allow people to post the personal home addresses of ANYONE here for ANY intention.

sorry Amanda, there was some weird hidden/hard to see personal info left in there. . . weird!

Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here......does anyone else think it's strange that cheersgalore and simonsays787 are both new and have both only posted in this thread??

Something smells, if you ask me.

Uhhhh ok what are you trying to say? I don't know Simon at all. I was just trying to say that he wasn't trying to say all Russian immigrants are part of a mafia or are criminals. Gee why do you have to all anal on me for that? Just because I didn't defend you? You can believe what you can believe but I was the one who bumped this thread up for people to see. I heard about this guy and decided to warn others since reading off reports from other websites.

It's funny how you are wasting energy on me and not on reporting that guy. I've come to warn you. Please do not accuse me of anything. Thank you.

ok, we get it, he's a scammer, don't buy from him. we all know his name, we all know how to report him and put him out of business. HOWEVER, we will NOT allow anyone to post his home address or phone number here, that's a gross invasion of privacy (what if his children live with him? how is that fair to them?). thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.