Hammered brass coin/tag keyfob IRL

ailurophile

cat lover
Jun 9, 2007
Just FYI -- Here's the hammered brass keyfob IRL (left). Now either they changed it substantially from the original on the drilldown (right), or made two separate ones later. :shrugs: It's the same number as the drilldown, 92116. :hrmm: If anyone knows whether the one from the drilldown has a new number, plz fill me in. Thanks....... :smile:

Attachments

• coach brass.jpg
    coach brass.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 92116_d1.jpg
    92116_d1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 74
Wow - that's drastically different! I think they are both cute, though! I suspect it's just a matter of the preproduction model looking different than the one that was actually produced for sale. It's misleading, though, because people are expecting what's in the drilldown photo!

It's beautiful and I love it! It looks especially fetching on my new khaki/brown signature stripe tote, esp with the Legacy stripe lining. :graucho: I was just somewhat surprised in the differences.

In the catalog, the one on the right is listed as 92124 (but I can't pull it up on the drilldown). It has the charm clip on it, while the one on the left doesn't. Maybe there are two different versions?