November 2016 Purchases

Put my name down on a waitlist for this exact combo in April. Thought they forgot about me and so I made some other luxury purchases for my Christmas/graduation present this year... One night I was whining to a friend about STILL wanting this purse, and lo and behold, I got the phone call that it was in the next day! :yahoo: Took is as a sign from up above that I needed this bag. My new Caviar boy with GHW!

Attachments

• IMG_0154.JPG
    IMG_0154.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,152
Put my name down on a waitlist for this exact combo in April. Thought they forgot about me and so I made some other luxury purchases for my Christmas/graduation present this year... One night I was whining to a friend about STILL wanting this purse, and lo and behold, I got the phone call that it was in the next day! :yahoo: Took is as a sign from up above that I needed this bag. My new Caviar boy with GHW!

It's perfect [emoji108] congrats.,

Great story[emoji7]

Got the same one this past weekend. Bag twins!! It's so beautiful.

Yes. I think the 17C boy caviar is better quality than the 16 season. It's perfect work bag if you don't carry a lot of stuff, Let me know if you want my SA info. I think they have 3 left last Friday.

Awww thanks but I'm halfway around globe from you. Lol. My SA did receive a few caviar boy but I did tell her about my "no more Chanel boy" resolution and she didn't call me. It's now sold out. Haha!

Hahaha these resolutions seem to go out the window very easily. Just last week I said no more chanel (after buying two in a week). Then this week I buy another one.

My current resolution is no more chanel...

this year [emoji12]

Man.... you have 30 days to go.. are you sure??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

Man.... you have 30 days to go.. are you sure??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

Lol!!!

Here's the bag that broke my resolution... tell me you would have been tempted too! She is such a beauty and excellent condition, how can anyone resist [emoji7]

Pre-owned 8 series beige caviar mini with silver hardware

IMG_1480580457.618639.jpg

Now let's see how I last the next 30 days... (I don't have very high expectations btw)