Where can I get Vanessa Minnillo's bag in this pic?

eighty1

Jun 19, 2007
I really like this shoulder bag - I saw it in the latest Cosmo issue. Who's the designer and where can I get it? :confused1:

vanessa-bag.jpg

wow, you're good!! :tup:

i checked the product page - it says 19.5" in length - that makes the bag so big? the one on Vanessa doesn't seem as big but there doesn't seem to be a smaller version.

thanks for your help, klg.

The bag is LINEA PELLE COLLECTION! lpcollection.com They have tons of great bags! I know b/c I work there and right now we're offering a discount if you click through Google. you get 10% off & Free Shipping. Awesome, right?!
the code is GOOLP10. Happy shopping.

I have the LP dylan large speedy in white - it's rather large (so big that I have a hard time filling it), but I otherwise love it. The leather is nice and smooshy and very light-weight. I've thought about the messenger, too, but I agree, it sounds huge.

The bag is LINEA PELLE COLLECTION! lpcollection.com They have tons of great bags! I know b/c I work there and right now we're offering a discount if you click through Google. you get 10% off & Free Shipping. Awesome, right?!
the code is GOOLP10. Happy shopping.
Thanks! Just used the code! YAY!

If you use SPRINGSALE you actually get 15% off + Free UPS Ground Shipping on orders over $200 at LP. I bought the Dylan messenger in papaya (light brown) for $233.75 with that code.