Shopping on FarFetch

they link you to little boutiques in europe. ive purchased from them twice with no problems! shoes traveled from italy to east coast, usa in about 4 days. i didnt get hit with a tax bill, and both items were 60% off retail.

I just received my mini antigona from farfetch.com today from a boutique called Viczak. It arrived in 2 days from Poland to San Francisco! I agree with hiddencharms, I wish their packaging was more luxe like net-a-porter.com
Other than that, the bag arrived in perfect condition and it appears to be authentic and at a lower price compared to us retailers. I was even able to save an additional 10% since it was my first order.
Hope this helps!

Net a porter's packaging stands above so many other internet sites

I've ordered a YSL wallet from them before and was really happy with the transaction. The packaging wasn't bad, but I think that depends on the boutique. I remember reading that someone got really nice catalogues with theirs.

They have a major sale every year with great discounts too!

I have ordered bags through Net-A-Porter and love them. I have seen Farfetch advertised on TPF so assumed it was like NAP. I ordered a Saint Laurent bag through Farfetch and thought it would come from a central location like Net A Porter. Instead it came from a random boutique (Galiano) in Naples, Italy!?! So, I went online and read reviews. It gets terrible reviews including some that question authenticity. I am now tempted to try to return the bag and try to find it somewhere else (I love the bag) but I hear that they are even difficult with returns (despite what their website says). I can't believe I didn't research further before buying. Love the bag but now nervous about it (just received today and tags still on). Does anyone have experience with or knowledge of Farfetch? Thanks!!!

I have always been hesitant to order from them because they do source from all different stores. I think they are authentic generally but I had read some questionable stories on some stores they have sent from. If they were themselves a store I'd have no issues buying but it's the stores they use that worry me. I bought a bag recently that was $50 less at farfetch sent from a random store but I ended up paying the extra for peace of mind.

Thats just me though, I know there have been more positive experiences our there but I've never been game enough to risk it.

Reactions: SweetDaisy05
I have always been hesitant to order from them because they do source from all different stores. I think they are authentic generally but I had read some questionable stories on some stores they have sent from. If they were themselves a store I'd have no issues buying but it's the stores they use that worry me. I bought a bag recently that was $50 less at farfetch sent from a random store but I ended up paying the extra for peace of mind.

Thats just me though, I know there have been more positive experiences our there but I've never been game enough to risk it.

When I ordered, I did not realize that they shipped from third parties. Once, I discovered this (when my bag arrived from Naples, Italy!) I tried to research the boutique that it was sent from. But I couldn't find much or anything to make me feel better. Also, if there is a problem with the bag over time, I will have nowhere to go. I decided to return it.....I sent it back to Italy....I will be relieved when the credit comes though...but it will likely be a while as it has to go from US to clearing facility in UK and then back to Italy (I had NO idea, I thought it was like Net-a-Porter....it is not!). I just ordered the same bag from a YSL boutique. . I know now, that this site is not for me!! Thanks for your perspective!!

They are completely legit. They sell from boutiques all over the world...one of the. One of the boutiques is near my home and is totally legit.
Same here. I went to a multibranded boutique a month ago, asking for a Loewe Hammock, they told me they had none left.... as they were part of Farfetch network and had sold all their Loewe bags to Farfetch customers.