Shopping on FarFetch

Shopped with them last month and ordered a mini Antigona in light pink sugar leather. The shop, however, sent me a mint green, smooth leather mini. FarFetch was commendable with refunding me fully including shipping back to the shop in Germany.

Hi Everyone,

I'm not looking to purchase anything just yet so sharing this $25 USD promo code incase anyone is eyeing something. . First come first serve. If you've used it, please reply this thread so others are aware :smile:

Code: sur25july16

T&C:

1. The survey will close at 11pm BST on Friday on July 22nd 2016.
2. The USD$25 off code will be available to participants who complete the full survey.
3. Only a single entry will be permitted per individual.
4. The USD$25 off code is valid on all orders of full price merchandise totalling over USD$150.
5. The USD$150 threshold applies to a customer's entire order of full-price merchandise, no matter how many boutiques ordered from
6. Applies only to full price items
7. The offer applies to orders from all boutiques within the Farfetch network
8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
9. Farfetch retains the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
10. The USD$25 off code can only be used once by an individual and is valid until 11pm BST August 22nd 2016.

I just received my mini antigona from farfetch.com today from a boutique called Viczak. It arrived in 2 days from Poland to San Francisco! I agree with hiddencharms, I wish their packaging was more luxe like net-a-porter.com
Other than that, the bag arrived in perfect condition and it appears to be authentic and at a lower price compared to us retailers. I was even able to save an additional 10% since it was my first order.
Hope this helps!