The Cruise Clan arrive in niece

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes arrive in Nice, France via private jet on Monday with their 14-month-old daughter Suri.
After attending David Beckham’s last soccer game in Madrid, the Cruise clan arrived in France with all matching head-to-toe white and off-white ensembles including Katie in a pair of short shorts.
Even Suri’s teddy bear matches! (Katie’s carrying it.)

Attachments

• Tom.jpg
    Tom.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Tom2.jpg
    Tom2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Tom3.jpg
    Tom3.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Tom4.jpg
    Tom4.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Tom5.jpg
    Tom5.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 121
You forgot to mention what they do in France? I know it and it boggles my mind:
Tom Cruise is such a high-level loonie...errr scientologist he is allowed to wed other scientologists. Lol.

You forgot to mention what they do in France? I know it and it boggles my mind:
Tom Cruise is such a high-level loonie...errr scientologist he is allowed to wed other scientologists. Lol.
I don't know what they'redoing there. This is what I've found on people.com:

"Cruise and Holmes have been in Germany for several days negotiating financing for a film about an attempt to assassinate Hitler and are expected to remain in Europe for the wedding of Cruise's friend James Packer, the Australian billionaire who flew the Cruises to the Maldives on his private jet for a honeymoon aboard his yacht the day after they wed in Rome."

So probably they're just relaxing there.

He looks funny lately.
katie_holmes.jpg

Anyone know the designer of Katie's dress? I love it! The sleeves are so cute! I have an Armani jacket with sleeves like that and I know she is close with him (wedding dress, etc.) perhaps it is Armani? Any info would be great, TIA.