My newest Kooba - Natasha

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
I absolutely love the color - plum and the way the bag converts on the side. Ahhhh, gotta love a good sale at Saks :tup:

clothes014.jpg

clothes013.jpg

mmm that's gorgeous! kind of a blueberry color to it.

if you have time, would you take a pic of the inside? I'm just curious about the size of it.

Hey DC, is that the color Ink? It is beautiful and I hope it is because I have a Parker coming in that color. How much did you get it for???

Lexie, be sure to post pics when you get it! I've been thinking of getting a Parker in Ink. I just love that color!

DC-Cutie - congrats on the bag! I love the color!

I Know I know...I am too. It has me really excited about getting mine. Only a few pics has showed it as blue as this, and this is what I really like. Most almost seem so dark they look black. This blue will fit right into my new "colorful" bag collection.

Gorgeous DC! I love the color too! I am confused though... I thought all Natasha's were patent leather. The leather on yours looks like normal soft Kooba leather (which I like much better!). ???

The Natashas and Parkers come in both Patents and Plain leather. The Ink I am getting is plain leather. The Caramel patents sure are beautiful but I think the shine would wear on me after awhile.

omg!! that's such a beautiful bag.. oh god, it's making my choices soo much harder now. I love the colour!! Wow, is it a deep blue then? it looks a bit deep purple on my screen.. either way, it's really amazing. Congrats!