What Should I Do?? HELP!!

fastcat91

Dec 1, 2006
As you all may know, I took my Epi Speedy 25 to get hotstamped. I just got it back today from LV and when I got home and took a closer look I noticed that the letters were off centered and crooked :cursing: What should I do? I know that the hotstamping couldn't be fixed. Help!! Thanks.

I agree, you should for sure return to the boutique and ask them what they can do for you as it was their error. You don't want to be stuck with a bag that drives you crazy. I am sure they will be willing to help you. Please keep us posted in case other members have the same issue. TIA

Ouch! I hope they make it right for you. Definately take it back. Did you have to sign a waiver or release for them prior to the stamping?

No I didn't. This error doesn't really drive me crazy because I have an old Epi where the Black had gold hardware and all of the new ones have silver. And I love the gold. I heard that if they mess up they just give you a new one and do it again. So I really like the gold. It's going to be a hard choice!

I'll keep you all posted!

^They offered to replace it, but I was too angry about the whole thing. The initials were crooked and barely there. I asked the SA if she could read it and she said she couldn't, but that's what she'd give to her customers. She was giving me the kind of glare and looked me from head to toe in this awfully rude manner so I asked for a cash refund.

My heat stamped initials on my Pocket Agenda came out a little crooked.. but it didn't bother me much since I don't really see them at all. [The diary part covers it up.]

After a night of sleep, i looked at it again this morning and I firgued that I can live with it...it really isn't that bad. I didnt want to get it replaced because I love the gold hardware. Thanks for all of the help!!